Old November 11th 03, 12:03 AM
Michael White

Default IC-756ProII IF Output

I just got a monitor scope (Yaesu YO-301) to use with my Icom IC-756ProII.
It works great on transmit, but I'd also like to be able to received
signals. I need an IF output for that, and it doesn't seem to have one on
either of the accy jacks. Does anyone know how to get an IF signal to the
outside for this purpose? Thanks.

Mike, N4PDY