Old November 26th 07, 03:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default Top Three Best Electric Cars

We all know that one of the most growing environmental problems that
we are facing today is global warming and this is due to a lot of
reasons that only points directly to our neglect to Mother Earth. And
aside from those environmental problems that we are facing, the price
of the petroleum gas are also skyrocketing day by day that it seems
unstoppable and that it leaves the people feeling that they would have
to pay for it with their arm and leg. Discount Auto Parts http://www.behot.us

killing cars with high RF? KE5MBX Homebrew 17 March 5th 07 10:35 AM
killing cars with high RF? KE5MBX CB 107 March 3rd 07 06:50 PM
killing cars with RF? KE5MBX Dx 13 February 27th 07 06:43 AM
killing cars with high RF? KE5MBX Antenna 26 February 17th 07 08:13 AM
Antenna for cars Svein Tore Sølvik Scanner 2 July 8th 04 12:17 AM