Old January 9th 08, 01:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default Maple Story Mesos Promotion !

Cheap Maplestory Mesos Maple Story Mesos Buy Mesos Cheap
Mesos Buy Maplestory Mesos

Maple Story Mesos Promotion !
Maple Story Mesos Promotion ! Check out our great prices on Maple
Story Mesos! We guarantee the we have the lowest prices on Maple Mesos
on the market, contact our live support for further details.

Prices of Mesos are Slashed again! OGEWORLD has unbeatable price on
Maple Story Mesos. You are buying Mesos directly from our production
team, not from resellers, without hacking, and without cheating!

Delivery in minutes!
No Waiting, No Bidding. OGEWORLD,COM - Direct Sale Service offers you
the best and fastest way to buy Maple Mesos. You will have the best
Maple Story Mesos money can buy at the lowest prices.

Lowest price, live customers support, flexible payment methods and
instant delivery are the reasons that make us different from other
Maple Mesos supplier.

If:
* You don't want to talk to somebody who doesn't understand you.
* You don't want to wait for email reply.
* You don't want to make payments through only paypal.
* You don't want to be ripped off.
We are here to help!

Due to increasing number of fraudulent orders, we will no longer
accept payments made through echecks, unconfirmed addresses, or
unverified accounts with paypal. However, understanding the constant
needs of our customers, we are working to add direct credit card
payment and money order payment methods. As a reminder, we still
accept all moneybookers transactions. In addition, for those customers
who can't find another method of payment except for echeck, we are
willing to work with you through subjecting the transaction to
OGEWORLD's Higher Security Processing. However, this may take longer
than usual processing time, and would require that the echeck is
cleared before any delivery can be made.

We are now creating a trust list. All customers who had bought Mesos
and/or services from us without payment issues will receive priority
service.

Mesos Bulk Order?
We offer discounts for larger Maple Mesos purchases, contact us at
for further details. We guarantee OGEWORLD has the lowest prices on
Maple Story Mesos!

Speedy Delivery!
We will deliver Maple Story Mesos to you as soon as possible.

http://www.ogeworld.com

http://cheapmesos.ttsite.com/htm_dat...1/6568157.html

http://mybbs.tts8.com/a/a-1-207825-wowgold.html