Old March 8th 08, 08:11 PM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default FS: Kenwood 2 Meter FM Handheld - Price Reduced!

* For Sale - Price Reduced *

Kenwood TH-25AT 2 meter fm handheld transceiver ("ht").

This is a very well-built, rugged 2 meter "ht" which includes a NiCad
rechargeable 7.2 Volt 1200 maH battery pack, the original Kenwood
BC-9 battery charger, the original Kenwood "rubber duckie" antenna,
and the original Kenwood box and instruction manual. All in excellent
condition, all working perfectly. A very reliable, very clean "ht".

New reduced price - Don't miss this one, which will sell to the first
buyer who wants it for $ 40.00 plus $ 7.50 for Priority Mail Insured
shipping (Cont'l U.S. only).

-Bill
KB3PT
E-mail:

Old October 30th 08, 11:17 AM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Golden View Post
* For Sale - Price Reduced *

Kenwood TH-25AT 2 meter fm handheld transceiver ("ht").

This is a very well-built, rugged 2 meter "ht" which includes a NiCad
rechargeable 7.2 Volt 1200 maH battery pack, the original Kenwood
BC-9 battery charger, the original Kenwood "rubber duckie" antenna,
and the original Kenwood box and instruction manual. All in excellent
condition, all working perfectly. A very reliable, very clean "ht".

New reduced price - Don't miss this one, which will sell to the first
buyer who wants it for $ 40.00 plus $ 7.50 for Priority Mail Insured
shipping (Cont'l U.S. only).

-Bill
KB3PT
E-mail:
Bill, I know yours is an old post but do you still have the radio? If so let me know. I have a TH22At purchases after I got my license but haven't done anything other than use it for hunting communications. I'm familiar with my old radio and would like to find another one but don't want to invest in a new one. Ron