Old December 16th 03, 08:47 PM
Robert Kubichek

Default 4 Sale...

Dentron Clipperton V 2M-6M amp,
In good working Condition,
2 NIB Eimac 7203/4CX250B tubes
1 4CX250B pull ( No brand name)
1 NIB Amperite 6N06OT time delay
1 NEW Eimac SK620 socket and chimney
1 Good Eimac SK600 socket
1 New Eimac SK600 socket
Sold as a group, $600

Kenwood TM-V7A Complete with programming cable,
Software, and remote mount.
$300

Standard C468A 95% $125
Includes 1 CWC150A Wallwart

PacComm Sprint-2 TNC Like new,
With AD-4 Analog-to-Digital board
With cable for Kenwood TM451A $100 obo

Icom 02AT with BC-35, stock battery and wallwart.
And extra Ice brick battery $ 80

Dynamic Communications
Model A470-25 $ 25
Sold as is, no manual.

Model 10-0 $ 25
Sold as is, no manual.

Carver Audio Amp 95+%
Model M-2120
With Manual. $ 75

All Items Will include manuals, and any docs that I Have.

I also have a lot of C64's 3 good 3-5 fixable or parts.
Much peripherals - drives,printer,parallel/serial ports,
modems, tape drive, graphics pads, joysticks, ect.
AND a lot of cartidges, and software - games to productivity.
Included is all manuals, plus extra books for programming ect.
Included is software to run a bbs from the C64..
I would like to sell it all as one group. Will cost more,
if sold piecmeal....

Shipping is NOT included

Robert Kubichek N9LVU
1502 South 10th. Street