Old January 14th 04, 10:42 AM
David J. Windisch

Default FS: tower and antennas

FS: tower and antennas

Hi, all concerned:

I have a tower and antennas for sale, in Cincinnati, OH.
The package includes:

1. 80-ft Heights aluminum tower, s/s bolts, locking nuts, and ro-shelf, less
concrete base and base rods (I used 1-1/4in threaded steel rods available
from either Home Depot or Lowes in 6 cu-yds of 5-bag concrete)

2. 20-ft al mast, 2-in OD, 1.5-in ID

3. CC X7 5 yrs old, in air 2

4. most of a CC 40M rotatable dipole (could be put on X7 boom)

5. CREATE worm-drive rotator, and lotsa rotator cable

6. most of a HyGain 2L 40M

7. lotsa coax

All is on or near the ground for inspection, and good to go for $2500.00
ono. You pick up, or maybe I can get my son to help, for a fee, with his
pickup truck.

I had a stroke last spring (no sympathy needed, just your prayers, tks) and
simply can not work up the enthusiasm any more for things past verticals and
wires in the trees.

Got a ton of other stuff good for homebrewers too ..

Lemme know. 513-674-7202 eves and all day weekends eastern time.

Thanx, and God bless.

73, Dave, N3HE

Is lighting nuts? CIL Antenna 29 October 23rd 04 11:38 PM
FS: tower and antennas David J. Windisch Antenna 0 January 14th 04 10:43 AM
FS: tower and antennas David J. Windisch Equipment 0 January 14th 04 10:42 AM
Populating my tower from scratch... need opinions on antennas. Pat MacKinnon Antenna 3 September 20th 03 02:53 AM