RadioBanter

-   -   TS450-SAT Trouble (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/14078-ts450-sat-trouble.html)

Kurt January 23rd 04 07:49 AM

TS450-SAT Trouble

Hello ,

I have troubles with my Kenwood TS-450-SAT . When i power on the transceiver
i get a cw code and in stead of the frequency i get dots on the screen .
Also i can't receive or transmit .
Anyone know this problem ? Can't find this problem in the manual .

Many thanks ,

Kurt

jim.gm4dhj January 23rd 04 08:13 AM

Another quality Trio.....

---

jim.gm4dhj January 23rd 04 08:13 AM

Another quality Trio.....

---

Kurt January 23rd 04 08:41 AM

"Kurt" schreef in bericht
Hello ,

I have troubles with my Kenwood TS-450-SAT . When i power on the

transceiver
i get a cw code and in stead of the frequency i get dots on the screen .
Also i can't receive or transmit .
Anyone know this problem ? Can't find this problem in the manual .

I found something : " The row of dots on the main display indicates that a
PLL is out of
lock " .
I think i need the service manual .

Bob January 24th 04 11:52 PM

Has the radio been sitting unplugged for a long period? If so , plug
it in for a few days and see if that will bring it back to life.
I had a similar problem on my R-5000 and that was the fix. No
further problems after 7 or 8 years.
Regards

Bob