Old January 23rd 04, 07:49 AM
Kurt

Default TS450-SAT Trouble

Hello ,

I have troubles with my Kenwood TS-450-SAT . When i power on the transceiver
i get a cw code and in stead of the frequency i get dots on the screen .
Also i can't receive or transmit .
Anyone know this problem ? Can't find this problem in the manual .

Many thanks ,

Kurt

Old January 23rd 04, 08:13 AM
jim.gm4dhj

Another quality Trio.....

---

Old January 23rd 04, 08:13 AM
jim.gm4dhj

Another quality Trio.....

---

Old January 23rd 04, 08:41 AM
Kurt

"Kurt" schreef in bericht
Hello ,

I have troubles with my Kenwood TS-450-SAT . When i power on the

transceiver
i get a cw code and in stead of the frequency i get dots on the screen .
Also i can't receive or transmit .
Anyone know this problem ? Can't find this problem in the manual .

I found something : " The row of dots on the main display indicates that a
PLL is out of
lock " .
I think i need the service manual .

Old January 24th 04, 11:52 PM
Bob

Has the radio been sitting unplugged for a long period? If so , plug
it in for a few days and see if that will bring it back to life.
I had a similar problem on my R-5000 and that was the fix. No
further problems after 7 or 8 years.
Regards

Bob

"Kurt" wrote in message ...
"Kurt" schreef in bericht
Hello ,

I have troubles with my Kenwood TS-450-SAT . When i power on the

transceiver
i get a cw code and in stead of the frequency i get dots on the screen .
Also i can't receive or transmit .
Anyone know this problem ? Can't find this problem in the manual .

I found something : " The row of dots on the main display indicates that a
PLL is out of
lock " .
I think i need the service manual .

AM fone.net trouble? Carl WA1KPD Boatanchors 2 December 25th 04 08:36 PM
Yeasu ATAS-120 trouble WG Antenna 1 September 26th 04 03:58 PM
dual cb antenna is it worth the trouble [email protected] Antenna 4 July 20th 04 06:34 PM
Kenwood TM-2550A trouble Claudio Adra Equipment 4 October 7th 03 11:01 PM
Kenwood TM-2550A trouble Claudio Adra Equipment 0 September 4th 03 06:58 PM