Old February 5th 04, 11:53 PM
xtr138838

Default Looking for Digital Frequency Display for TS- 520D

Hi all

Mark here in Timaru, New Zealand. I'm looking to purchase a digital
Frequency Display for my old TS-520D transceiver. I have the manual for the
DG-5 model but it seems to be designed for the TS-520S Rig! there is a
adaptor kit DK-520 which I haven't got also. It may be a tall ask but if
any one can it would be appreciated

73's Mark ZL3MW Timaru, NZ

e-mail

Old February 7th 04, 09:02 PM
Mark Keith

"xtr138838" wrote in message ...
Hi all

Mark here in Timaru, New Zealand. I'm looking to purchase a digital
Frequency Display for my old TS-520D transceiver. I have the manual for the
DG-5 model but it seems to be designed for the TS-520S Rig! there is a
adaptor kit DK-520 which I haven't got also. It may be a tall ask but if
any one can it would be appreciated

73's Mark ZL3MW Timaru, NZ

e-mail

If you can't find all that, you might consider this option. Works with
nearly any radio.
http://www.mtechnologies.com/ohr/dd1.htm
MK