Old February 20th 04, 09:24 PM
AO KD5FXT

Default ebay message? hoax or real?

Did anybody else get this....?? Hoax?

Dear eBay User,
During our regular update and verification of the accounts, we couldn't verify
your current information. Either your information has changed or it is
incomplete.
Please update and verify your information by clicking here and signing into
your account. If the account information is not updated to current information
within 5 days then, your access to bid, buy or sell on eBay will be restricted.

Thank you
Accounts Management

Copyright 2003 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.

As outlined in our User Agreement, eBay will periodically send you information
about site changes and enhancements. Visit our Privacy Policy and User
Agreement if you have any questions.

Announcements | Register | SafeHarbor (Rules &
Safety) | Feedback Forum | About eBay

------

Copyright 2003 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective
owners.eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc

money!!! [email protected] Antenna 0 January 3rd 05 09:49 PM
money!!! [email protected] Antenna 0 January 3rd 05 06:07 PM
ebay message? hoax or real? AO KD5FXT Equipment 18 February 24th 04 11:58 PM
Reflection Delay is it real??? Peter O. Brackett Antenna 7 September 20th 03 11:55 AM
50 Ohms "Real Resistive" impedance a Misnomer? Dr. Slick Antenna 255 July 29th 03 11:24 PM