Old March 9th 04, 03:10 AM
Josh Goldsmith

Default FA: ALINCO DX-70TH 100W HF & 6M Transceiver

Hi all,

Got a wonderful present from my wife, a TS-2000. So I'm auctioning off my
trusty DX-70TH. Details at
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ESSE%3AIT&rd=1

Thanks!

-Josh

Old March 9th 04, 01:19 PM
AA

What's the jagged keyhole next to the power knob?
73, K3DWW

Wondered of what you spoke....checked the photo...the remote head is off, the
"jagged keyhole" is the passthru for the mike cable. It does look weird,
unless you've owned the rig...never thought of it in that way before!

Decent little rig...NB is not great and no internal iambic keyer, but other
than that, works fine and is tough. Only reason I swapped mine out for a Yaesu
FT857 is due to needing just one box for HF/6/2/70cm.