Old April 9th 04, 05:23 AM
Dustin

Default VX-150 replacement parts?

hello, I have a Yaesu VX-150 and I was wondering if someone knows if I can
purchase a replacement rubber cover that goes over the mic/charging jack on
the side? I cant seem to find a part number or a online source anywhere
including the Yaesu website. Thank you very much.

Old April 9th 04, 05:13 PM
Gary S.

On Fri, 9 Apr 2004 00:23:54 -0400, "Dustin"
wrote:

hello, I have a Yaesu VX-150 and I was wondering if someone knows if I can
purchase a replacement rubber cover that goes over the mic/charging jack on
the side? I cant seem to find a part number or a online source anywhere
including the Yaesu website. Thank you very much.

Check with one of the larger Yaesu retailers, like HRO or AES or TT.
Talk to someone, don't just do the website.

Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)

Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA

Old April 10th 04, 02:38 AM
Howard

wrote:

hello, I have a Yaesu VX-150 and I was wondering if someone knows if I can
purchase a replacement rubber cover that goes over the mic/charging jack on
the side? I cant seem to find a part number or a online source anywhere
including the Yaesu website. Thank you very much.

Check with one of the larger Yaesu retailers, like HRO or AES or TT.
Talk to someone, don't just do the website.

Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)

Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA

You could call or write Yaesu Customer Support. When my FT-50 was in
for a quick repair they replaced the missing cover for the speaker/mic
without me having to ask. This item is begging to be torn from the
little nub that holds it in the radio as it just flaps about when a
speaker/mic is plugged in. Anyway, you can contact Yaesu at:

Yaesu Customer Support
attn: Fed Kix, Manager
10900 Walker Street
Cypress, CA 90630
(714) 827-7600 phone
(714) 527-9031

My dealings with them have been very positive and I'm sure you'll end
up with just what you need and possibly mailed to you with no charge
(don't take that to the bank, but it wouldn't surprise me - they
display very good customer focus).

Good luck,
Howard