Old April 20th 04, 02:53 PM
Heytubeguy

Default PICS: SCOTT ALL WAVE 15

A few pics of this unit at the address below-will add more later today.
Sorry about the ads, but the Dell site is free to me. Min bid of $600 with
radio unit, amp, speaker and cabinet to start. Will remove spkr if you do
not want cabinet. Will deliver at no charge to Dayton. tTnx for looking Joe

http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=...21b3773f3b84a7

Scott All Wave 15

MORE PIC LATER TODAY--CHECK BACK-----MAKE A BID ON THIS GREAT UNIT: Has not
been used in at least 5 years. From a private collector.

Newbie ?: I've Built A Simple 1/4 Wave Dipole for 2 Mtrs. Could IMake a1/2 Wave? WolfMan Antenna 9 October 10th 04 04:47 PM
Updated: Scott All Wave 15 pics Heytubeguy Boatanchors 0 April 22nd 04 02:26 PM
Question on antenna symantics Jimmy Antenna 28 January 27th 04 01:10 AM
vertical dipole? Desmoface Antenna 25 January 16th 04 12:20 AM
Smith Chart Quiz Radio913 Antenna 315 October 21st 03 05:31 AM