Old April 24th 04, 06:31 AM
VK2CJC

Default Wanted- auto ATU for IC706

Hi folks

I want an auto ATU for my IC706. Icom list this item as the AH-3, but I know
there are other companies which make cheaper options, Alinco for example.

If you have such an item spare, please let me know.

cheers
Jack
email to:
vk2cjc
at
hotmail dot com

Old April 24th 04, 12:07 PM
dale.j.

In article ,
"VK2CJC" wrote:

Hi folks

I want an auto ATU for my IC706. Icom list this item as the AH-3, but I know
there are other companies which make cheaper options, Alinco for example.

If you have such an item spare, please let me know.

cheers
Jack
email to:
vk2cjc
at
hotmail dot com

Hi Jack

Check out the LDG tuner,

\http://ldgelectronics.com/rt-11_description.html

I have one hooked to my 706IIG and works fine.

SGC also makes one,

http://www.sgcworld.com/products/239/239.html

Of course Icom has the AT-180, kind of pricey though and it has a much
narrower tuning range than the LDG or SGC.

I'm sure there are others which i don't know about.

73
Dale, K9VUJ

--
Email:

Old April 24th 04, 01:41 PM
Minnie Bannister

I think the current AH-4 is the replacement for the AH-3. The AH-4 seems
to work fine with my IC-706MkIIG, but they're not cheap even in the USA,
and probably still more in VK.

Alan AB2OS (long-ago VK4AFE)

On 04/24/04 01:31 am VK2CJC put fingers to keyboard and launched the
following message into cyberspace: