Old April 29th 04, 10:44 AM
F4ASK

Default Please help : Service manuals and mods

Hi all

Is somebody here knows how to get a 1750hz tone call on a TH-77A to open
european repeaters.

My handheld has not this tone call ( US version )

I accept also web sites URL to find free service manuals for TH-77, DX-70,
Alan vhf handheld (I need the tone call also).

Thanks for any reply.

--
Gilbert
Station amateur F4ASK
Old April 29th 04, 12:00 PM
Fred McKenzie

I accept also web sites URL to find free service manuals for TH-77, DX-70,
Alan vhf handheld

Gilbert-

Take a look at http://www.mods.dk for information. They also have some
manuals.

73, Fred, K4DII

Old April 29th 04, 06:22 PM
Globern

(Fred McKenzie) a cru bon de raconter en ce si beau jour
:

I accept also web sites URL to find free service manuals for TH-77,
DX-70, Alan vhf handheld

Gilbert-

Take a look at
http://www.mods.dk for information. They also have some
manuals.

73, Fred, K4DII

Hi Fred

Thank you for this URL I know and often use, but there is nothing about these
transceivers service manuals, only user manuals. There is an explanation but
it's not very clear and I have some problems for the "interpretation" of the
bulletins wich can be read about this subject on www.mods.dk.

Thanks one more time and have a good week end.

Best regards

--
Globern
"Un jour le courage frappe a la porte de la peur et demande :

Old April 29th 04, 08:06 PM
AA

Hi Fred
Thank you for this URL I know and often use, but there is nothing about
these transceivers service manuals, only user manuals.

Gilbert...the www.mods.dk site does have the service manual listed for the
DX70, and I believe that it is also on the www.alinco.com site. Both are in
PDF format.

Cheers;

Old April 29th 04, 08:24 PM
F4ASK

(AA) a cru bon de raconter en ce si beau jour
:

Hi Fred
Thank you for this URL I know and often use, but there is nothing about
these transceivers service manuals, only user manuals.

Gilbert...the
www.mods.dk site does have the service manual listed for
the DX70, and I believe that it is also on the www.alinco.com site.
Both are in PDF format.

Cheers;

Hi

Thank you. I did'nt see anything about this transceiver : I am older every
day )

Have a good radio week end !

--
Gilbert