Old April 25th 04, 11:27 PM
Laurie Landry

Default Sick Scope

My Tek 466 scope decided to misbehave. It will not display the horizontal
beam unless I press the beam finder. When I do it displays whatever I'm
looking at(eg: 7 Mhz sine wave) properly.
I'm quite familiar with this scope, but possibly doing something stupid.
Does anyone have any idea as to what the problem could be?
Thanks in advance for any light you can shed on the problem.

Laurie

Free: HP1743A scope "for parts" Tom Bruhns Boatanchors 5 June 24th 04 11:50 PM
Sick Scope Laurie Landry Equipment 14 May 12th 04 04:29 AM
FA: Heathkit HO-10 Monitor Scope, Works Great, NR: EBay Mark Petereit Equipment 0 March 8th 04 12:39 AM
FA: Heathkit HO-10 Monitor Scope, Works Great, NR: EBay Mark Petereit Equipment 0 March 8th 04 12:39 AM
Tek 475 Scope Help??? RB Boatanchors 0 October 30th 03 12:25 AM