Old August 17th 04, 04:22 AM
Michael

Default Saber III Securenet with KVL UHF set

I have 2 Saber III UHF Securenet radios with DES-XL installed in them
and working currently, the radios are 8/10. I also have the T3011 BX KVL

Keyloader for the DES-XL so you can change your Securenet "key". I have
a smart charger for the radios and a charger for the KVL. The KVL has a
new battery bought last year I think and the radios have several
batteries bought over the past several years. I also have the
instruction book
for the KVL (something hard to find now days). The radios also have
antennas
with them. I will gladly program 10 channels in them for you for
nothing. I am
still currently using these but will be upgrading them soon to an APCO
25
SmartZone Astro XTS5000 III 800MHz so I am looking to sell these as
a unit only and will not break the set. Please contact me off line for
more
information. Located in zip 350xx. $2000.00 for the entire setup.
Shipped
only in the USA since there are DES-XL boards installed.