Old December 5th 11, 01:35 AM
Junior Member

Default Girl posted live poison tens of thousands of users

Users published posts

Hunan suicide live online on January 27 (Reporter tree intern Zhou Qing HE Joan) at 1:00 on the 27th, friends, , has caused a national users love big relief. A lot of friends through the night crowd thread, on the one hand by posting a variety of ways to persuade those who do not commit suicide, together with the other moderators quickly get in touch with the local police, and ultimately find the poster, to be rushed to hospital.
period, a As correspondent time ago, nearly 300,000 Citie Click comprehensive users love, commitment, action and other factors, Citie no doubt once again to create another miracle in China's Internet.
suicide Post: users live for nearly two hours of suicide

as
so, I started taking this drug, it is too hard, really good unpalatable ... ... 0:00 or so, finally finished, retching a lot of times, but did not spit it out. , similar to eating too much pepper, I used to touch the teeth, tongue, teeth and tongue do not know whether or not there. how to describe. crack a sense of increased neck pain, extreme dizziness, feeling less heavy breathing, I want to go lie down, BS-ing , quickly call 120, give what they have encountered the unfortunate incident, talk with you. At this point, users
reporter found, from 1:30 to the first users thread, 19:19 friends made sum up posts, tens of thousands of users online waiting, and even friends were too sleepy for a squint up continue .
episode: Ya'an City.
users gradually make the local public security bureau, 120, telephone and telecommunications sectors, hoping to find the post woman. 5:15, the users linked to the local police, said the district police station building has been found, and when the police rushed to the IP host address, but only a 38-year-old uncle is the Internet Landlords.

While we have speculated whether the whole incident a farce, the call to understand the situation of the users

Hunan Online Correspondent 18:15 to Ya'an City Public Security Bureau confirmed that 3 am today, police received a call that some people do commit suicide, and police arrived in time to poison the girl into the hospital, now out of danger. .
post,Reebok Fred Taylor Jacksonville Jaguars Infant Replica Creeper Jersey, users summary: landlord attempted cups, and We never met, and perhaps also with each other on the street over the other one white, but here, there is no mischief, no liar, we love, we touched each other ... ...

view up to 29 pages with software, and can be found, there are still some users questioned the authenticity of this incident, friends that post in the Ins and Outs of only one or two friends that are sent to the hospital to confirm, but others are turn; the same time, 119 call the local media to ask this, 119 responses: 4:40 did receive friends
event doubts:
According to usually half an hour to four hours), and friends to fast, so check with a real-time online record of the method (2-10 minutes), then there has been mistakenly arrested under the wrong address,
Related links: p
3:00 start, users began to look for the board staff, and found the location of IP Ya'an, then phone call 110,10000,119 other landlord would like to find and rescue, and sent in the post and the solution of some toxic information, as well as prayers and blessings;

4:00 or so, the landlord was found and sent to the hospital, the network cut off. At the same time, with an uncle in Yaan of began to dial-up Internet access, assigned to the IP address with the landlord before 61.188.171.4, began to Landlords;

around 5 am, Uncle home Some friends began to suspect that uncle in prank;

8 am for 20 minutes, friends' places towards the As the landlord in the hospital itself, but also greatly reduced the efficacy poison aside for too long, the situation is optimistic;

8:30 am, users thread and the landlord says it has contacted the family, said family members found early, the landlord father, thank you for concern.