Old August 18th 12, 02:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default Heathkit Active Audio Filter FS

On Sunday, December 20, 1998 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Leonard Martin wrote:
Model HD1418 Active Audio Filter -- dates from 1988.

Assembled solid-state unit in mint condition. Attractive design. Has
bandwidth settings for CW, SSB, and RTTY. The CW filter includes a tunable
notch/peak filter with variable BW. The unit also has high and lowcut
capabilities to get rid of "rumble" and "hiss". It has its own audio
amplifier.

Very dark brown metal with red and white lettering--no plastic! Coordinates
with the Heathkit rigs of the era. In perfect cosmetic condition. I packed
it carefully away in a cool closet, along with several other high-quality
items, when I changed my main interest from ham radio to computers shortly
after I assembled it. You get the manual with it.

Asking $100

73
Leonard Martin
WD5DNQ

--
Everything that rises must converge.
Flannery O'Connor

I realize this post is 14 years old. Did you ever sell the HD-1418?