Old December 7th 16, 06:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.info

Default Ham Radio 360: Workbench-12 Building the Antenna Analyzer

Ham Radio 360

Ham Radio 360: Workbench-12 Building the Antenna Analyzer

http://hamradio360.com/index.php/201...enna-analyzer/

This week on the Workbench George and Jeremy breakdown what it takes to
build the new HR360/K6BEZ Antenna Analyzer and where to find all the
information youll need to make it happen!

News: Â*Antenna Analyzer

Antenna analyzer boards sold out in less than one day.Â* Shipping started
last week.Â* Next batch has been ordered and should arrive by Christmas.Â*
Maybe we can ship them out before Christmas. Â* board

New web page with files www.360workbench.com

Docs are posted:

Schematic in .bmp

Eagle schematic

Eagle PCB layout

Bill of materials

Assembly guide

New github repository for all files

Icom ID-51A Plus2 won’t deliver Access Point or Dongle functionality
without DStar infrastructure upgrade:

ICOM MS3A App in Google Play Store

New ICOM MS3A Android App manual

QRZ Thread on the Subject

GigaParts now carries Hytera DMR Radio Equipment!

https://www.gigaparts.com/dmr

Several models identical to commercial units

Must purchase programming cable from them to get link to software

GigaParts told me on the phone that they would be providing users with
links to firmware on request

GigaParts told me that the radio had to have FPP and Wide Band activated by
them and that it was not possible to do it via the CPS software (this seems
suspect to me) this means that you would need to order the radio via phone

Future models will be adjusted “amateur” models with frequencies locked out
and some commercial features removed (like encryption, etc).

This seems to be a pilot

Whats on Georges bench? Antenna Analyzer build and writing assembly guide.
New github repository for all files Whats on Jeremys bench?

Hobby Creek Pana Hand

Save 10% on your next order from http://www.mcmelectronics.com/ with Promo
Code RAD10

Thanks for Listening Yall

73

K4CDN

*Breaking News: Were Stoked to welcome Elecraft on as a Show Sponsor!

**AABuild Photo used compliments of KU7PDX

This posting includes a media file:
http://media.blubrry.com/fo_time_the...dio15/WB12.mp3

Ham Radio 360: Workbench 19 Listener Workbench Projects! Ham Radio 360 via rec.radio.info Admin Dx 0 March 15th 17 05:06 AM
Ham Radio 360: Workbench 8 Antenna Analyzer (K6BEZ) Ham Radio 360 via rec.radio.info Admin Equipment 0 October 12th 16 06:14 AM
antenna analyzer Rich Swap 9 July 8th 08 09:24 AM
workbench radio projects Russell King Homebrew 0 March 29th 07 10:32 AM