Old December 8th 16, 12:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default [AB1OC/AB1QB] Giving Back To Amateur Radio

Our HAM Station

Giving Back To Amateur Radio

https://stationproject.wordpress.com...amateur-radio/

Nashua Area Radio Club 2016 Highlights

Anita, AB1QB and I have spent a good deal of time this past year helping
the Nashua Area Radio Club here in Nashua, NH USA as a way to give back to
the Amateur Radio Service. Our work with the Nashua ARC has produced some
of the most enjoyable and memorable timesÂ*of our Amateur Radio experience.
Teaching Nashua Area Radio Club Hosted License Classes

In particular, our contributions to the work that ourÂ*club isÂ*doing around
helping people to earn licenses and introducingÂ*young people to the Amateur
Radio Service has been most rewarding.
Abby, KC1FFX Operating our GOTA Station during Nashua ARC Youth Day

We recently produced a 2016 Highlights video about our Clubs activities and
the clubsÂ*contributions to the Amateur Radio hobby. We thought that some of
our readers here might enjoy the video. You can view it on our clubs home
page here.

73,

Fred, AB1OC

Filed under: Amateur Radio On The Internet, Contesting, CW, Elmer, Kit
Building and Home Brewing, License Classes and Testing, Mobile HF, NPOTA,
Portable Station and Field Day, Satellites, Special Events, Tower
Construction and Maintenance