Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old October 25th 17, 06:48 AM
Junior Member
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2017
Posts: 1
Default Air Velocity Transmitter

PTPA

As an experienced flow expert, we have developed series of air velocity transmitters with good price. The transmitters are designed on thermal dissipation probe. Such design just requires very low air rate to ensure high accuracy measurement for low air velocity. Its enclosure material is thermo-stability and anti-corrosive, so even though used in rugged environment, its performance is still stable.

For more product info visit https://www.abestmeter.com/air-velocity-transmitter/

Any comment or reviews are much appreciated. Thank you

  #2   Report Post  
Old October 26th 17, 08:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,052
Default Air Velocity Transmitter

On 10/25/2017 1:48 AM, AdamC wrote:
PTPA

As an experienced flow expert, we have developed series of air velocity
transmitters with good price. The transmitters are designed on thermal
dissipation probe. Such design just requires very low air rate to ensure
high accuracy measurement for low air velocity. Its enclosure material
is thermo-stability and anti-corrosive, so even though used in rugged
environment, its performance is still stable.

For more product info visit
https://www.abestmeter.com/air-velocity-transmitter/

Any comment or reviews are much appreciated. Thank you





And this has exactly what to do with amateur radio?

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address
Jerry, AI0K

==================
  #3   Report Post  
Old October 26th 17, 10:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Jun 2011
Posts: 5
Default Air Velocity Transmitter

On Thu, 26 Oct 2017 15:48:22 -0400, Jerry Stuckle
wrote:

On 10/25/2017 1:48 AM, AdamC wrote:
PTPA

As an experienced flow expert, we have developed series of air velocity
transmitters with good price. The transmitters are designed on thermal
dissipation probe. Such design just requires very low air rate to ensure
high accuracy measurement for low air velocity. Its enclosure material
is thermo-stability and anti-corrosive, so even though used in rugged
environment, its performance is still stable.

For more product info visit
https://www.abestmeter.com/air-velocity-transmitter/

Any comment or reviews are much appreciated. Thank you





And this has exactly what to do with amateur radio?


Measures hot air from original poster.

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

  #4   Report Post  
Old October 27th 17, 02:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,052
Default Air Velocity Transmitter

On 10/26/2017 5:29 PM, somebody wrote:
On Thu, 26 Oct 2017 15:48:22 -0400, Jerry Stuckle
wrote:

On 10/25/2017 1:48 AM, AdamC wrote:
PTPA

As an experienced flow expert, we have developed series of air velocity
transmitters with good price. The transmitters are designed on thermal
dissipation probe. Such design just requires very low air rate to ensure
high accuracy measurement for low air velocity. Its enclosure material
is thermo-stability and anti-corrosive, so even though used in rugged
environment, its performance is still stable.

For more product info visit
https://www.abestmeter.com/air-velocity-transmitter/

Any comment or reviews are much appreciated. Thank you





And this has exactly what to do with amateur radio?


Measures hot air from original poster.


LOL!

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address
Jerry, AI0K

==================


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Velocity Factor #2 Howard Kowall Antenna 1 February 12th 09 03:44 PM
Group Velocity and Velocity Factor amdx Antenna 12 February 15th 08 08:04 PM
Velocity factor John Doe Antenna 3 April 18th 07 04:08 PM
velocity factor??? larry d clark Antenna 11 February 20th 07 04:17 AM
Velocity Factors Reg Edwards Antenna 7 April 6th 06 12:34 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2017 RadioBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Radio"

 

Copyright © 2017