Old January 24th 05, 08:29 AM
Dutchm@n

Default Linear info reqd

I would like some info please:

1. Can anyone direct me to a supplier of D310050 final transistors
used in the Transworld TW1000A or do they have reliable
equivalents?

2. This TW1000A came with the Datron PS1000SWA 28V supply which
also has an auxiliary output that appears to be 14,5V unloaded
What is the current capability on that output as I cannot find
specs on the www.

3. Would also like to know if there are other linears available
today that run on 28V DC.

Your help will be much appreciated,
ZS6KR