Old March 22nd 05, 03:46 PM
RICH-WA2RQY

If thats the case, I would have heard complaints from the previous 6 winners
who gave many Kudos for getting a great mike for 1/4 of the value.
I think they should be aware of "chicken Littles" like you who know NOT what
they speak off!

"OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION" wrote in message
.. .
In article , "PTRAVEL"
wrote:

There are no labels other then the one shown. I measured & weighted it &
its
exactly like the spec sheet."

So, the question is, is it an AT835ST, or not?

It's a counterfeit.

Probably sourced from known counterfeiters SOUND EMPORIUM, known scammers.

RIPOFF ALERT!

Old March 22nd 05, 03:54 PM
Scan da bands

Let me know if you hear complaints from ebay concerning your Usenet
abuse/spamming x-postd
****e, fatboy.

Old March 25th 05, 04:29 AM
RICH-WA2RQY

"Let me know if you hear complaints from ebay concerning your Usenet
abuse/spamming x-postd
****e, fatboy."

A Jack-ass in every crowd that knows NOT how to use a filter but likes to
Whine-alot.

Old May 26th 05, 03:56 AM

Get a Life, It was the Genuine article.
The Buyer was a sound engineer at a studio.
No Complaints from him:-)
I am sure if it was a phony, he was have been screamin'

Old May 31st 05, 02:55 AM
PTRAVEL

Are you going to periodically resurrect my post so you can make yours over
and over again?

I asked my question months ago. You answered it then. Enough, already.