Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 3rd 05, 07:22 PM

Default SINAD Measurements

I just got a SINAD Meter at a flea market; as usual no manual.

It's a model 1410 by GAW Co., Inc.

If someone is familiar with the controls could you give a brief
description on the adjustment of the front-panel controls:

1. Tuning
2. Balance
3. What response should I get in the SINAD position?

I ask this question, because I get no meter indication what so ever;
probably why it was for sale.

//John