RadioBanter

-   -   cigarette smoke out of electronic's (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/69124-cigarette-smoke-out-electronics.html)

Dr. Anton T. Squeegee May 1st 05 04:47 PM

In article ,
says...

wheeew**** dont inkurage him
someone with thier head that far up there assss cant possibly give any gud
advice on anythin that smell's

*PLONK!*

kyrrin (a/t) bluefeathertech[d=o=t]calm --
www.bluefeathertech.com
with surreal ports?"

Dr. Anton T. Squeegee May 1st 05 04:49 PM

In article , says...

Dr. Anton T. Squeegee wrote:

I have a few spelling nitpicks before I suggest something.

Bridge build get over it , damn you must have one big broom handle
up your tail pipe .

If you can't offer anything more constructive than that, then I
guess I have no reason to want to read anything further you post.