Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 2nd 05, 04:19 PM
Robert Kubichek

Default Heil Clear Speech Speaker

If I would use it, I would use an in line power filter, and also use
shielded cable, with an audio ground loop adapter.

Bob N9LVU

KG6EMF Richard Friedman wrote:
The manual recommends that you NOT use the same 12v power source
as the transceiver. How is that possible. You mean I have to buy another
switching power supply for my home rig and another battery for mobile?

What is your interpretation of this statement in the manual and how did
you connect it to a power source?

Charlie wrote:

See photos and download manual here....

1. http://www.ad5th.com/HEIL_CLEAR_SPEECH_SPEAKER.html