Old May 9th 05, 02:31 AM
JB

Default QUESTION ON KENWOOD TR-7950

Don't know if this is what u need but I have a Kenwood PL
board. It can be programmed to follow the channel switch
or dipswitched.

http://tekstuff.freespaces.com/

I dont have any more than the sheet.

"Gen. Geroge Hammond" wrote in message
Hi, thanks for the info. I knew the Piexx unit was available.
I have a Com Spec PL unit here and wanted to use it instead of
spending the $60. I know the Piexx unit is the exact replacement
that allows the radio the 3 PL's. It would be nice but not needed

in my
situation.
THANKS for taking the time for the answer!!!!

73
===================

KC8GXW wrote:

Why not put one of these in it.

http://tinyurl.com/7wnqo

Gen. Geroge Hammond wrote:

Hi all, I have a kenwood TR-7950. It does not have the factory

PL
unit.
I want to put a Com Spec board in it.
Does anyone know where the deviation pot is on this radio??
I understand I hook up the PL output to the center pin on the
deviation control.
Also, the "center tuning" LED works on some stations /

repeaters but
not on all.
Is there a pot inside the radio to center this???

73