Old May 27th 05, 06:12 PM

Default CS-F500 Software reply

Hello Frank! The cloning application you seek will be on the Icom
download page of the hackersrussia site. Youm will need a USER Name and
Password to download the File or Files.There are many files on this
page so you will be doing a thorough perusal.On the page you will see
Software for IC-F510,521,610,621(Password inside)I think the password
would be the identification numbers for the installation wizard for the
CS-F500 Clone software. As i mentioned you need to give the ICOM page a
thorough perusal.There will also be IC-F500 Series software,version 1.0
.. There will also be IC-F500Series software,version 2.0.You are
probably not aware but you can do direct entry editing of the RX and TX
frequencies on the F621.I do not have the F610 or F621 but the info was
passed on to me.Anyway I use the F2010. My dealer mode access is the PO
and channel up button and then the passcode is entered on my program
assign buttons and the channel down button.I am not sure how the Dealer
mode procedure is activated on the F621.I would like to hazard a guess
that maybe the dealer activation on the F621 is done the same way as
the F2010.I would be interested in finding out if the same sequence can
be used on the F621.Thanks in advance Frank! because I have a favour to
ask of you in return for my software assistance I submitted.This is the
sequence I would like you to perform on the F621. STEP 1: Press the PO
button and the channel up button both together and then power on.
Should something such as DEALER appear on the display you will need to
enter the Icom default dealer passcode of 159357. STEP 2. To enter the
Dealer mode perform this button sequence : P1 PO Down arrow(DOWN
Channel Button) P3 P0 P2. You might see SET MODE in uppercase or
capital letters on the display.Press one of the buttons to enter dealer
set mode for the IC-F621.Anyway the sequence for 159357 will be = P1
PO Down arrow P3 PO P2.If you have success please submit a posting as
to what parameters can be reconfigured in the Dealer Set Mode Region
for the F621.Thanks! in advance and anticipation.And now for the ICOM
i forgot something.You need a Username and Password to download the
files.Username = hackersrussia Password = freeFORall. So the username
will be in lowercase.The password will have no gaps and the free will
be in lowercase with the FOR in uppercase and the all in lowercase =
freeFORall.Hope you have enjoyed giving my article a perusal.Sorry if
it does not seem very eloquent.