Old June 16th 05, 03:03 AM

Default Kenwood R-5000

I'm selling some receivers and don't know much about them. I have a
kenwood R-5000, and I see online ads where people are talking about
what filters are on the units. How do I know if this unit has a
filter, and how do I know which filter it is? photo at:
http://www.skylovers.org/Receivers/Kenwood-R-5000.jpg

Jake B

Old July 5th 05, 12:22 PM
Vincent

Il /16 giu 2005/, ** ha scritto:

I'm selling some receivers and don't know much about them. I have a
kenwood R-5000, and I see online ads where people are talking about
what filters are on the units. How do I know if this unit has a
filter, and how do I know which filter it is? photo at:
http://www.skylovers.org/Receivers/Kenwood-R-5000.jpg

Hi, here you can find the manual:

http://www.rigpix.com/kenwood/r5000.htm

at page 16 you can find a table with the effects of various filter
combination, try using the selectivity switch ("7" on page 13) if you
find differences that maybe mate the ones listed on page 16. But if
you want to know what they are you have to open the radio; see at the
link above page 102 of the service manual part 2. If filters are there
you can fin their "numbers" on them.

photo at: http://www.skylovers.org/Receivers/Kenwood-R-5000.jpg

It have been hurth! :-(

Ciao, excuse my English.