Old July 8th 05, 06:24 AM
Woody

Default Spectra parts, siren, cables, more.

Spectra stuff for sale or trade:

ASN Encryption box:
TRN9843A DES CFB Hybrid module and ADV SEC ENC board intact.
[This hybrid will work in KVL's, Key Variable Loaders as well.]
Both Medeco keys included. If nothing else, here is a great source for
a DES Hybrid to use in your keyloader, and a couple of near pick-proof
lock/key tumblers for your other projects!
I have one of these boxes stripped of parts and bolted to my radio table,
blends in with the radio stuff
and makes a great safe for a billfold and small items. $30

SIU box:
The serial interface unit, YLN1120A, missing bracket, opens with
the standard 2135, not included. $20

HHCH MICROPHONE:
YCN4021A, round connector, UP/DN, SECURE/SCAN, R1/R2/OFF switches.
excellent condition, no cracks, well taken care of. $30

SIREN:
Systems 9000, HLN1185B unit
Siren to radio cable, HKN4763B
Including nice long power and speaker cables. $55

SIREN SWITCH box:
YLN4659A, Remote siren switch [not DEK], under-dash mount.
Toggles for Siren on/off, PA on/off, Yelp/Wail/Hi-Lo, and a phono mini-plug
for audio. Includes proper cable to SIU, uncut. $30

SPEAKER:
Well, its a brown speaker in excellent condition. No bracket, plug intact,
not cut. $12

CABLES:
YKN4239A, DUAL ADV SECURENET SW BOX, has DB15 on one end for the SIU, and a
16pin maxtrac-type on the other. Standard length, uncut.
Not a clue what this was for...? $12

YKN4237A, Your basic HHCH control head to SIU cable. Round connector and
DB25, ign wires, speaker wires, etc. All intact and uncut. Includes
"L-bracket" for mounting. $25

MOUNTING TRAYS:
2ea. Spectra mounting trays, excellent condition and clean. $25 ea.

ENHANCED CONTROL HEAD:
Not sure on the nomenclature, but it is a trunking head, HCN1047A,
has 3 rockers on bottom, strangely it's in excellent condition but the
lettering on the buttons is worn off. Lettering on the faceplate is perfect.
Untested, $40

VHF RADIOS:

2ea. VHF 110w Spectras, both needing repair, T83GXA7HA9AK,
radios only, no accys or trays.

1.) Intermittent RF board RX problem, otherwise fine. Buy before it's
stripped for $55

2.) Fail 01/90, No idea what happened, Buy before it's stripped for $40

Tell me what parts you want and make a reasonable offer for said part.
MLM I do not know, but I do know these radios can be HHCH or
A7/A9. Email for more info.

3.) 1ea. UHF 403-433MHz Spectra, HHCH, 110w, tested fine. Includes tray.
$55 or, make an offer on parts.

BUYER PAYS SHIPPING... figure $10 for stuff that fits into a flat-rate box.

Thanks!
rb

Old August 9th 11, 10:24 PM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody View Post
[...]

do you still have
CABLES:
YKN4239A, DUAL ADV SECURENET SW BOX, has DB15 on one end for the SIU, and a
16pin maxtrac-type on the other. Standard length, uncut.
Not a clue what this was for...? $12
and is the maxtrac-type a round end? i have an a3 hhch and the siu i just need the cable to connect ..
this is the a3 i bought

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWNX:IT

and this is the siu

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWNX:IT

if it does ill buy it from you ...

VHF SPECTRAS, 110w, 2 RADIOS, SIREN, ETC, TECH SPCL. Woody Swap 0 July 3rd 05 03:10 AM
FS: Motorola Spectra Parts [email protected] Swap 0 January 30th 05 07:28 PM
a great read Happy camper CB 1 November 19th 04 02:51 PM
FS: Globe King Test Cables AE4EN Boatanchors 1 January 30th 04 05:50 AM
Wanted spectra parts Rich Swap 0 December 24th 03 01:53 AM