Old March 12th 06, 01:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default Old QST & CQ Magazines Value ? 1920s up

Hi, I donated last yr many old QSTs & CQs to my local radio museum in
Bowie MD. I am in need of values for tax purposes. Is there any good
reference web site? I have looked at GOOGLE & e-bay for help, but real
old magazines seem to be rare!

They were 1920s on up, including CQs in 1940s up.
Dick W1DGA in MD

Want: 73 & Ham Radio Magazines Skipp Homebrew 25 February 23rd 06 10:50 PM
Collins Collectors Magazines FS David Robbins Swap 0 October 8th 05 10:48 PM
FS: Books, magazines, manuals Eugene Rippen Swap 0 October 10th 04 09:13 PM
Old Ham magazines - N. IL pickup Larry McGee Boatanchors 0 June 18th 04 02:13 AM
Wanted: CB Radio magazines or Radio & Communications Magazines TheDon Swap 0 December 21st 03 09:59 AM