Old March 12th 06, 05:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Jim Chandler

Default Used Rotator

I'm interested in obtaining a used rotator for my three element beam. I
don't have a lot of money to spend (retired, SS) so I have to look in
this direction. Anybody have one you aren't using that is just
collecting dust? Thanks.

Jim Chandler
N5COT
Apple Valley, CA
Old March 12th 06, 12:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Noon-Air

"Jim Chandler" wrote in message
I'm interested in obtaining a used rotator for my three element beam. I
don't have a lot of money to spend (retired, SS) so I have to look in this
direction. Anybody have one you aren't using that is just collecting
dust? Thanks.

Jim Chandler
N5COT
Apple Valley, CA

Try here... used/rebuilt rotors at reasonable prices that even come with a
warranty

http://www.rotorservice.com/index.htm

Old March 12th 06, 08:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Jim Chandler

Noon-Air wrote:

"Jim Chandler" wrote in message

I'm interested in obtaining a used rotator for my three element beam. I
don't have a lot of money to spend (retired, SS) so I have to look in this
direction. Anybody have one you aren't using that is just collecting
dust? Thanks.

Jim Chandler
N5COT
Apple Valley, CA

Try here... used/rebuilt rotors at reasonable prices that even come with a
warranty

http://www.rotorservice.com/index.htm

Thanks. I think I may have already looked at them and they wanted
almost new prices for re-builds. I'll look again and see if it's the
same people. Thanks again.

Jim

Daiwa MR750 Rotator Info Needed Jennings Antenna 1 April 11th 12 01:44 AM
WTB: "Tailtwister" Rotator Control Box [email protected] Boatanchors 3 April 16th 05 06:41 PM
Rotator recommendations Eric Antenna 6 February 10th 04 04:33 AM
yaesu G-1000sdx rotator Roger Adam Antenna 2 September 8th 03 05:52 PM
FS Prosistel PST-61 Big Boy Rotator jack Swap 0 August 30th 03 09:21 PM