Old March 31st 06, 02:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Joseph Fenn

Default Need Mike and Cable for Azden PCS3000

This is kinda weird cable that has a 16 receptacle plug on the
coil cord to the mike. If any one has one ofthese I would like
to buy it.
Joe Fenn )

* Ham KH6JF AARS/MARS ABM6JF QCWA WW2 VET WD RADIO SYSTEM*
* Army MARS PRECEDED by AARS (Army Amateur Radio System) *
* Hi State ARMY MARS COORDINATOR *

Old March 31st 06, 04:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
ve3tjd

Hi Joe:

The PCS-3000 uses a 12 pin connector on the radio end. Make sure
you find the right one. I have a "like new" 3000 which will be going
on Ebay shortly. I would sell you just the mic, but it kind of makes
the
rest of the radio useless, hi hi!

Tedd, VE3TJD

Old March 31st 06, 09:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Joseph Fenn

Tedd,
Your right, it is a 12 pin female plug. I guess at 85 I have
trouble seeing or counting. The recptacles are so old they
have lost all their springiness. I tried deoxit on em and they
would work for a while, then I'd try to pinch them back together
and again within weeks one or several would'nt make good contacts.
And I dont think there is a 12 pin mike plug available this side
of heaven. Good luck on your sale I am sure someone will get a
good deal from you.
Joe

Old May 1st 06, 12:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Joseph Fenn

On Sun, 30 Apr 2006, Bill wrote:

Do you know where I can get a tone encoder for the PCS 3000?? Thanks
"Joseph Fenn" wrote in message
va.net...
Tedd,
Your right, it is a 12 pin female plug. I guess at 85 I have
trouble seeing or counting. The recptacles are so old they
have lost all their springiness. I tried deoxit on em and they
would work for a while, then I'd try to pinch them back together
and again within weeks one or several would'nt make good contacts.
And I dont think there is a 12 pin mike plug available this side
of heaven. Good luck on your sale I am sure someone will get a
good deal from you.
Joe

Am I answering to myself!!!! No I dont know where you can get
a tone pad nor a mike cable. I am still looking for a new
mike cable also as the AZDEN is just sitting there idle now for
almost a year.
Joe