Old April 27th 06, 06:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Brian Murrey

Default Special Transistor deal

I just came into possession of several thousand brand new Motorola brand
PN2222A transistors in the TO-92 package. So I have them 100 for $7.00
including shipping in the USA. These are new (old stock), unused parts,
still
on the paper tape they were born with. The part is clearly labeled and is
genuine
Motorola goods.

Order Item: PN2222 - Motorola

Send your order payable to:

Brian Murrey
47 Grassy Drive
New Whiteland IN 46184

or

Paypal to

Radio Amateurs - Fill your junk box, from my junkbox!
http://www.hamradparts.com
73 de KB9BVN

Old April 27th 06, 10:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Travis Jordan

Brian Murrey wrote:
I just came into possession of several thousand brand new Motorola
brand PN2222A transistors in the TO-92 package. So I have them 100
for $7.00 including shipping in the USA. These are new (old stock),

Your price is out of line.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Reel-of-2000-PN2...QQcmdZViewItem

Old April 28th 06, 02:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
John Ferrell

7 cents each delivered satisfies me, they are on order... I hope he
does well enough to try more products!

On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 21:56:04 GMT, "Travis Jordan"
wrote:

Brian Murrey wrote:
I just came into possession of several thousand brand new Motorola
brand PN2222A transistors in the TO-92 package. So I have them 100
for $7.00 including shipping in the USA. These are new (old stock),

Your price is out of line.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Reel-of-2000-PN2...QQcmdZViewItem

John Ferrell W8CCW
Old April 28th 06, 04:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Brian Murrey

Thanks John, your order has been pulled and packed, will ship in the morning
via US Mail.

73 de KB9BVN

Check out my other stuff when you get a chance...website is listed below.

wrote:

Brian Murrey wrote:
I just came into possession of several thousand brand new Motorola
brand PN2222A transistors in the TO-92 package. So I have them 100
for $7.00 including shipping in the USA. These are new (old stock),

Your price is out of line.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Reel-of-2000-PN2..._W0QQitemZ7614

089422QQcategoryZ36332QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmd ZViewItem

John Ferrell W8CCW

Old April 28th 06, 09:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
John Ferrell

I have spent a lifetime salvaging old equipment parts for affordable
experimenting. Being able to buy small quantities with reasonable
shipping & handling charges comes as a real blessing!

John, W8CCW