Old August 2nd 06, 04:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb

Default The Voice of Amatuer Radio Chat Room is Up

I grant you forgiveness for your crimes

Old August 2nd 06, 11:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default N9OGL Can't Scare Up A QSO On The Radio...Hopes To Find One On The Internet...Maybe Some 9-Year Old That Doesn't Know Better (And Is Intellectually 7 Years Older Than Him)

K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
The Voice of Amateur Radio Chat Room is up and running at

http://pub45.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/3855281117

Join in the fun and discuss about radio. I'll be on most of the night
on there.

Fun?

What fun could one have talking to an intellectual idiot and
scofflaw like you, Lawbreaker?

I don't know steve, perhaps that's why people don't want to talk to you
on here.

I'm neither, and perhaps why I am not on the receiving end of the
same crap you and Morkie are, Lawbreaker.

Steve, K4YZ

How am I a Lawbreaker??

Todd N9OGL

Old August 2nd 06, 11:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

N9OGL wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
The Voice of Amateur Radio Chat Room is up and running at

http://pub45.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/3855281117

Join in the fun and discuss about radio. I'll be on most of the night
on there.

Fun?

What fun could one have talking to an intellectual idiot and
scofflaw like you, Lawbreaker?

I don't know steve, perhaps that's why people don't want to talk to you
on here.

I'm neither, and perhaps why I am not on the receiving end of the
same crap you and Morkie are, Lawbreaker.

Steve, K4YZ

How am I a Lawbreaker??

yopu dare to disagree with his dogma Todd that in his eyes makes you
as lawbreaker

he is getting as bad as Wismen lately

going on about how it is possible to an untrue statement correct

he realy needs therapy

Todd N9OGL

Old August 3rd 06, 02:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb

an old freind wrote:
wrote:
I grant you forgiveness for your crimes

You should ask for yourself sodomite.

Old August 3rd 06, 02:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb

wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
I grant you forgiveness for your crimes

You should ask for yourself sodomite.

why I don't need it
you ran off from nimbusters I see

Old August 3rd 06, 02:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
I grant you forgiveness for your crimes

You should ask for yourself sodomite.

why I don't need it

Sure you do, you'll end up in hell for being a faggot!

you ran off from nimbusters I see

You still are a stalking lisping cocksucker I see.

Old August 3rd 06, 02:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
I grant you forgiveness for your crimes

You should ask for yourself sodomite.

why I don't need it

Sure you do, you'll end up in hell for being a faggot!

you ran off from nimbusters I see

You still are a stalking lisping cocksucker I see.

you just confessed to being there woger

Old August 3rd 06, 02:59 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
I grant you forgiveness for your crimes

You should ask for yourself sodomite.
why I don't need it

Sure you do, you'll end up in hell for being a faggot!

you ran off from nimbusters I see

You still are a stalking lisping cocksucker I see.

you just confessed to being there woger

Im not roger you idiot.

Old August 3rd 06, 03:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb

wrote:
an old friend wrote:

You still are a stalking lisping cocksucker I see.

you just confessed to being there woger

Im not roger you idiot.

only in your demtend dreams woger

Old August 3rd 06, 03:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

an_old_friend wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
[...]

Perhaps Mark, it seems he doesn't want to answer my question....sad
really

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 MHz on LSB