Old August 7th 06, 01:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default More Markie Mularkie

K4YZ wrote:
an old fraud wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote yet another silly little story:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend continues to humilate himself in public:
Slow Code wrote:
"an old feind" wrote in
oups.com:

wrote:
Dont hope brake failure on somebodys car.What if their frakes failed
and they ran into your boy/girl friend?
cuhulin

that would be a good poit exept that Wismen the nutjob and sicko
wishingsuch a fate on me has no freinds male or female or otherwise
except imaginary ones and they are safe from such a fate

There is absolutely NO friggen way you could have past the ham radio
written exam Markie, No Way. You must have gave the V.E. a blowjob or
they got the answer sheets mixed up.

nope nobody failed that day...(SNIP)

I am sure it was money well spent, Morkie.

more libel Robeson

Where?

agrred and supporting the charge that I bibed the VE

You "bibed" the VE's...?!?!

How did you "bib" them? Was it one of those kinds for babys, or
sis you use one from one of those all-you-can-eat bar-b-que places?

Markie drools when he writes. He didn't want his infected saliva to get
all olver the VE's at the test session.

if Idid that why not bribe past the code test too?

Perhaps because the VE's are something you aren't...

Honest.

you said said they were bibe

They were "bibe"...?!?!

What's bibe?

you lies don't hang together

What lies?

the lie that I bibed anybody

I never said you bibed anyone...I don't even know what "bibed"
is...

Putting on those b-b-q bibs.......

that the ve were honest and took a bribe

The "ve"..?!?! What are the "ve"...?!?!

flush the rest of yout trash

I don't flush trash. I carry it out to the streetedge in approved
containers.

No wonder Markie's house has that odor......

Perhaps the reason your house is so...uh...smelly...is because of
all the trash in the sewer lines backing up?

Isn't that illegal flushing trash down the sewer? The EPA would have a
field day at Markie's house.

Old August 8th 06, 02:12 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
another of steve freinds heard from
K4YZ wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend continues to humilate himself in public:
Slow Code wrote:
"an old feind" wrote in
oups.com:

Old August 8th 06, 03:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap,rec.radio.amateur.misc

wrote:
an old fraud wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
another of steve freinds heard from

And the liar who claimed numerous EME contacts blathers another lie
again.

another

do look at the ames choosen by steves friends

Old August 8th 06, 09:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default More Markie Malarkey

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
get some therapy

Old August 9th 06, 02:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap,rec.radio.amateur.misc

wrote:
an old fraud wrote:
get some therapy

Get any QSL cards from those faked EME contacts, Markie?

I am expecting to get some soon ,,,FROM the ones you and your buddies
faked, and how ideed will I tell they were forged

Old August 9th 06, 04:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap,rec.radio.amateur.misc

an old fraud wrote:
wrote:
an old fraud wrote:
get some therapy

Get any QSL cards from those faked EME contacts, Markie?

I am expecting to get some soon ,,,FROM the ones you and your buddies
faked, and how ideed will I tell they were forged

The only one who faked contacts is you, Morkie.

Old August 15th 06, 02:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Markthe wrote:
On 9 Aug 2006 08:36:40 -0700,
wrote:

you are advised to caese dists this violation of slander libel and
harressment laws

if you have any evidence of criminal conduct report to law
enforecement

You are the one who broke the law, much like hunting out of season.

Old August 15th 06, 03:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default cease and desist your harrassment

wrote:
cease and desist your harrassment

Newbie Question: PC Based Oscilloscopes [email protected] Homebrew 5 July 20th 06 05:08 PM
PIC Based Freq Readout Howard Homebrew 2 January 8th 06 03:07 AM
DDS based signal generator Stephen M.H. Lawrence Shortwave 19 March 27th 05 03:11 AM
LED PIC based counter? Dale Parfitt Homebrew 26 February 15th 04 06:33 PM