Old August 1st 06, 12:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default Mark blatantly lies again

Harken back a few months, Mark. It was Roger who made the post threatening
to send your posts to your father-in-law. You even asked him why he'd want
to do that to an elderly man.
There were no "confederates", merely Wiseman getting under your thin skin.
Again, as you often do, you have either forgotten the facts or, more likely,
are lying to suit your own purposes.
In short, Mark, you are a liar. A bold-faced, underhanded liar. How about
telling the truth once in a while? Not that you can....

He and his confederates publish my father in law's person info weeks
ago so no further intrution realy occours by my republishing it and yet
that refference gives Robeson the ability to verify my story after all
he truned up the addres his confederate turned up the number to go with
so why should thye not trust it.

Old August 1st 06, 05:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.military.cap

Default Mark blatantly lies again, nope you just like to say that

Not Lloyd wrote:
Harken back a few months, Mark. It was Roger who made the post threatening
to send your posts to your father-in-law. You even asked him why he'd want
to do that to an elderly man.

Robeson did so as well then Wismen picked it up as he was intended by
Robeson
I also don't recall refering to Mr Hojnacki as elderly but perhaps you
are right

There were no "confederates", merely Wiseman getting under your thin skin.
Again, as you often do, you have either forgotten the facts or, more likely,
are lying to suit your own purposes.

no you and Robeson are hopping that time has concealed YOUR distortions
of the fact
In short, Mark, you are a liar. A bold-faced, underhanded liar. How about
telling the truth once in a while? Not that you can....

Wisemen and Robeson have been working together for months almost a year
now
Robeson make the intail lie and Wismen the manaic pick it up and
Wismen is being used by Robeson wether Wismen knows or not

Of Course since Wismen seems to enjoy trashing Newsgruops he likely
does not mind

the fact remains Robeson can verify the Claim my wife is female ANYTIME
he wants

he KNOWS it and refuses

Old August 1st 06, 08:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.military.cap

an old friend to sodomy wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Not Lloyd wrote:

Markie lies some more, he admitted his wife is a male on several
occasions.

if I had "admitted" any such thing it would be a lie

You posted it.

Wisemne you are just reposted an out of context statement

Nope, you made the statement and on more than one occasion.
And how does one become an out of context statement? One could repost
an out of context statrement, but it would be physically impossible to
become one.
What's "Wisemne?"

that is what you seem to call being my Mental Superior

A corpse is your mental superior, dumbass.
I don't buy it

No, you'd have to steal from your daddy or shemale wife to pay for it.

Marky confirms he married a shemale in
.com:
"posted you can prove it for yourself anytime you can catch him at
home"

Old August 4th 06, 03:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.military.cap

wrote:
an old friend to sodomy wrote:
only

Only you never provide proof that your "wife" isn't a shemale.

why should I?