Old August 11th 06, 04:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.military.cap

Default Robeson was set up altough he bit off more than I expect from him, but his lies can now be documented by internet webpages

From: on Tues, Aug 8 2006 7:11 pm
Groups: rec.radio.amateur.policy, rec.radio.cb,
rec.radio.amateur.misc, alt.military.cap

From: an old friend on Tues, Aug 8 2006 8:19 am
Groups: rec.radio.amateur.policy, rec.radio.cb, rec.radio.amateur.misc, alt.military.cap

[Quote of alleged response to unit military history by Major Dud]

[fake quote omitted for decency]

Mark, this alleged "response" to an e-mail inquiry is undoubtedly
BOGUS. Let's review the verity of Major Dud's posting:

1. There is NO verification available that such an exchange
ever existed through any referencable third-party source,
nor any other proof that Major Dud ever made such an
inquiry.

Correct.

Hello Brian...long time no write... :-)

We've all seen the usual bluffing, lying, etc., by Major Dud, this
time on a slightly different subject. He expects us all to "take
his word on it (that it is true).

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! !!

[...it is to laugh...out loud and for a long time...]

Robescum is "lough out loud" funny.

2. The respondent ("William C Anders Jr") is not identified
by position or rank and it is NOT written all-capitals
in any signature. Note: Even civilian employees of the
United States military have a position title which is used
for all correspondence.

Correct.

Poor "Major" Dud may have once seen an ancient mineographed
order-of-the-day or perhaps has a yellowing 5-bit-code TTY
message where everything is in caps. He may think that is
still in use, poor guy.

Reminds me of the Japanese WWII soldiers still being pulled out of the
bush in th ePI in the 1970's. Robescum is out of touch with
communications theory and practice.

3. If a military unit is mentioned, it is protocol (format)
for a unit to be spelled out for the first mention, then
abbreviated. This is for clarity in responding to non-
military correspondents (identifiable by headers in e-mail
when correspondence does not come over the military's
network).

Correct.

Poor feller Dud just doesn't understand, perhaps no know about,
the DSN and its header information, terminal software able to
identify civilians from military personnel on Internet tie-ins.

Robescum requires his own "AIG" and comm center.

4. It is extremely easy to forge a third-party "message,"
then include it as part of a message in here. That is
NOT "proof" of anything.

Correct.

Well, it's proof that fraud was committed. :-)

I'd be wrong if I said that everything that Robescum posts is
fraudulent. So I won't.

Let the reader beware that they need to inspect every Robescum posting
for fraud.

5. Contrary to Major Dud's claims, United States Army units
do NOT always keep careful records of their history. The
entire United States military undergoes periodic changes
in structure and new units may be created out of old ones
while older units may be dissolved. Any "history" of a
unit depends on the commanding officers' assignment of
historian duties within that unit, NOT considered an
important/prime task in that unit's mission. Neither are
unit historians typically "in contact" with other units'
historians.

Correct. The priority usually falls somewhere below that of the unit A
NCOIC MARS.

Heh heh heh.

MARS functions in existing units is still largely concerned with
morale services for unit personnel. It is hardly there to "back
up" any regular unit communications, much less be some key
ingredient in some pipe-dream "Homeland Defense Against Terrorists"
or other wild imaginings.

I think he just liked listening in on phone patches from real
servicemen to their wives. He probably got in a few minutes of
"comfort time " with the wives after the patch went "dead."

On putting together a photo essay of my own service days at a major
Army communications station

http://sujan.hallikainen.org/Broadca...s/My3Years.pdf
and /AlphabetSoup.pdf

Fascinating stuff. If only Robescum had served...

he might have such a scrapbook.

I ran into the usual shoulder-shrugging "don't know" from a number
of official agencies at first, everyone from the Army's Center for
Military History to Fort Gordon's Signal Museum Historian's Office.

It took a LOT more digging and communicating with other agencies
and units to get the final evolutionary path (including the USAF,
I might add) of the 71st Signal Service Battalion of 1945 to the
78th Signal Battalion of today (based at Camp Zama, Japan, near
Yokohama). It helped to have acquired a paper copy of my old
battalion's own printing in 1962 describing the (then) updated
station ADA and its mission, equipment, and history (to that date).

You probably did more to update their archives...

Even the Pacific Stars and Stripes military newspaper (HQ in
Tokyo) helped with data. Ask nicely and it is surprising how
helpful some can be. A not-quite-related sorce of information on
Army communications turned up the fact that the old callsign
"ADA" of Tokyo times in the '50s still exists and is now the HQ
callsign of USARPAC, the United States Army, Pacific.

Wondr how that sounds in Morse Code?

An even more detailed and comprehensive history of Army history
(on Signal units) in Europe since 1945 ("USAREUR") is on-line at:

http://usarmygermany.com/Units/Signa...ignalCorps.htm

I never served in Europe even though I was on the volunteer list
forever. Three tours in PACAF.

6. Probably the best place for old unit information of the
United States Army is the Army Center for Military History.
They have a website with some limitation on available
information for non-military/non-government research. They
have permanent quarters with considerably detailed written
and photographic records for research by authorized
historians. The United States Navy has a similar
organization, also with a website. A careful web-search
will turn up their URLs.

And will probably turn up Steve's faked career.

Heh heh, no. Neither historical agency has lists of fakers.

There is a group that goes after fakers. I think they're called
"Stolen Valor." They're probably aware of Robescum.

The only place where Robeson's "military career" could be
verified or shown non-existant is NARA, the National Archives
and Records Administration, and their massive military records
archive in St. Louis. Getting such data requires a minimum
knowledge of Robeson's social security number and proof of being
a member of his family. NARA gives definitions of that and other
necessary information to obtain individuals' records.

He said that we were welcome to his VA records. Maybe he'll shoot us
his SSN via the "backchannel," though I doubt he remembers it himself.

Since Robeson has refused to display even one item of official
information, personal photograph while in-service, all on a
claimed "18 year active duty" with the USMC, we have to conclude
he NEVER HAD ANY SUCH ACTIVE DUTY TIME.

If Robescum told me that the sun would rise tomorrow morning at 6:23
AM, I'd have to get up and verify it myself.

The only photos he has
had for claims of anything have been as a TN STATE Guard "1st
Lieutenant" (scowling pose in cammies) or the infamous snot-on-
moustache pose in a (used) flight suit with embroidered Captain's
bars on the shoulders, as a member of the CAP.

Hmmm? A 1LT with Captain's bars? Typical Robescum.

Wasn't he claiming to be enlisted in the USMC?

I'll bet he got a boner putting on that used flight suit. Oh, was that
his stomach sticking out?

Not ONE single
bit of information from EIGHTEEN YEARS claimed on active duty
in the USMC.

Some people are proud of their service, others have something to hide.

The only conclusion possible is that Robeson is a fraud, an
imposter, a wanna-be who never-was.

Mitty. Walter Mitty.

If Robeson makes fraudulent claims about 18 years of his life,
what ELSE is he claiming fraudulently?

His YL hasn't backed him in years.

3. His claims of anything on QRZ.COM and his AOL home page
are made only by him and are NOT "checked" or "investigated
(for truth)" by either QRZ or AOL. Note that his biography
now has him as "CHOP" (presumably an abbreviation for Chief
Operator) of a second MARS station, whereas he had claimed
earlier on the newsgroup as being "Assistant Chief Operator"
on only one MARS station.

A NCOIC MARS?

You betcha. Go to the K4YZ "detailed info" link and use the
link at the end to access his home page. In that he claims a
SECOND MARS station service, this time as THE NCOIC. Just
more embellishment by the imposter.

Forever the "career" climber. Hi! If any of it were truth!

Robeson needs IMAGE of his mighty and heroic accomplishments.
Slathering on more embellishments (never before mentioned)
seem to be a part of that.

Robescum is pathetic.

Mark, watch for the responses from the Mighty Major on this
post. :-) His actions will be as I've described.

Tsk, tsk on me...I forgot to include Robeson's usual response
and answer to things he can't prove as being "LIES" by the
challenger. :-)

Robeson is the one, the only, the original truth-teller.

To him, it IS a "LIE." His fantasy world is made up differently
than the reality we are all accustomed to...any departure from
that fantasyland will SEEM like a "LIE" to him. Naturally he
is disturbed about his fantasyworld being torn asunder.

Mitty. Walter Mitty.

---------

We can all concentrate on the personal squabbles of a few,
the anonymous middle-school-mentality-macho-wanna-bes
happily talking dirty...OR...consider the FCC document
release of 7 August 2006 on Access BPL. That's available
at www.fcc.gov as FCC-06-113A1 in PDF or MS Word format.

That's a REAL Policy matter. But it's too difficult for
those anonymous middle-school-mentality-macho-wanna-bes
who would rather throw trash and dirty words on others.

Len, how've you been?

Just dandy, Brian, hope you've been the same. :-)

Been too busy with other things than to come into this
Din of Inequity more than once or twice a month. Not worth
it with some of these creatures. :-)

LHA

By his absence, I thought that Robescum might have been incarcerated or
doiing some heavy duty counseling.

Summer is about over. Been working too much.

I took the kids to the barber and to the movies - Ant Bully.

Need to do something fun before school starts so the kids remember that
I'm still their dad.

didit

Old August 14th 06, 04:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.military.cap

From: on Tues, Aug 8 2006 7:11 pm

wrote:
From: an old friend on Tues, Aug 8 2006 8:19 am
[...]

indeed when robeson is reduced to blowing gasket over misplacing a
space it is almost funny to watch he try and twist that in to extreme
dishonnor

with the punce gotcha he wonders why I simple don't bother to ty
impoving my spelling on her

Old August 15th 06, 01:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.military.cap

From: on Tues, Aug 8 2006 7:11 pm

wrote:
From: an old friend on Tues, Aug 8 2006 8:19 am
[...]

No, you lied about your military service.

You don't have any spelling skills to "improve," you illiterate *******.

Old August 16th 06, 06:12 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.military.cap

From: on Tues, Aug 8 2006 7:11 pm

From: an old friend on Tues, Aug 8 2006 8:19 am
Groups: rec.radio.amateur.policy, rec.radio.cb, rec.radio.amateur.misc, alt.military.cap

[Quote of alleged response to unit military history by Major Dud]

[fake quote omitted for decency]

Mark, this alleged "response" to an e-mail inquiry is undoubtedly
BOGUS. Let's review the verity of Major Dud's posting:

1. There is NO verification available that such an exchange
ever existed through any referencable third-party source,
nor any other proof that Major Dud ever made such an
inquiry.

Correct.

Hello Brian...long time no write... :-)

We've all seen the usual bluffing, lying, etc., by Major Dud, this
time on a slightly different subject. He expects us all to "take
his word on it (that it is true).

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! !!

[...it is to laugh...out loud and for a long time...]

His "word???" They don't call him Robesin for nothing.

2. The respondent ("William C Anders Jr") is not identified
by position or rank and it is NOT written all-capitals
in any signature. Note: Even civilian employees of the
United States military have a position title which is used
for all correspondence.

Correct.

Poor "Major" Dud may have once seen an ancient mineographed
order-of-the-day or perhaps has a yellowing 5-bit-code TTY
message where everything is in caps. He may think that is
still in use, poor guy.

It is important for Robesin to make fun of the dead. Shows that he has
no bounds, will do whatever it takes. But no one else can make fun of
the dead, especially his kin.

3. If a military unit is mentioned, it is protocol (format)
for a unit to be spelled out for the first mention, then
abbreviated. This is for clarity in responding to non-
military correspondents (identifiable by headers in e-mail
when correspondence does not come over the military's
network).

Correct.

Poor feller Dud just doesn't understand, perhaps no know about,
the DSN and its header information, terminal software able to
identify civilians from military personnel on Internet tie-ins.

Somebody has got Robesin's terminal software. He's gonna have a long
sitdown with that sumbich when they finally get together.

4. It is extremely easy to forge a third-party "message,"
then include it as part of a message in here. That is
NOT "proof" of anything.

Correct.

Well, it's proof that fraud was committed. :-)

Fraus is Robesin's middly name.

[...]

Major Screwup is what they called Robesin, and he didn't have a whole
comm center to help make it happen. Did it all by hisself.

http://sujan.hallikainen.org/Broadca...s/My3Years.pdf
and /AlphabetSoup.pdf

I ran into the usual shoulder-shrugging "don't know" from a number
of official agencies at first, everyone from the Army's Center for
Military History to Fort Gordon's Signal Museum Historian's Office.

Everyone who's anybody has heard of Major Robesin and his legendary
screwups!.

It took a LOT more digging and communicating with other agencies
and units to get the final evolutionary path (including the USAF,
I might add) of the 71st Signal Service Battalion of 1945 to the
78th Signal Battalion of today (based at Camp Zama, Japan, near
Yokohama). It helped to have acquired a paper copy of my old
battalion's own printing in 1962 describing the (then) updated
station ADA and its mission, equipment, and history (to that date).

All those MWR/USNMC MARS phone patches home to lonely stateside wives
is what got Major Robesin innerested in phone patchin to begin with.
Forget that official message traffic stuff.

Even the Pacific Stars and Stripes military newspaper (HQ in
Tokyo) helped with data. Ask nicely and it is surprising how
helpful some can be. A not-quite-related sorce of information on
Army communications turned up the fact that the old callsign
"ADA" of Tokyo times in the '50s still exists and is now the HQ
callsign of USARPAC, the United States Army, Pacific.

An even more detailed and comprehensive history of Army history
(on Signal units) in Europe since 1945 ("USAREUR") is on-line at:

http://usarmygermany.com/Units/Signa...ignalCorps.htm

He asked for a mission. For his sins, they gave Major Robesin one.
Eavesdropping on USNMC MARS phone patches to stateside wives.

6. Probably the best place for old unit information of the
United States Army is the Army Center for Military History.
They have a website with some limitation on available
information for non-military/non-government research. They
have permanent quarters with considerably detailed written
and photographic records for research by authorized
historians. The United States Navy has a similar
organization, also with a website. A careful web-search
will turn up their URLs.

And will probably turn up Steve's faked career.

Heh heh, no. Neither historical agency has lists of fakers.

They should start one for his sake.

The only place where Robeson's "military career" could be
verified or shown non-existant is NARA, the National Archives
and Records Administration, and their massive military records
archive in St. Louis. Getting such data requires a minimum
knowledge of Robeson's social security number and proof of being
a member of his family. NARA gives definitions of that and other
necessary information to obtain individuals' records.

Since Robeson has refused to display even one item of official
information, personal photograph while in-service, all on a
claimed "18 year active duty" with the USMC, we have to conclude
he NEVER HAD ANY SUCH ACTIVE DUTY TIME. The only photos he has
had for claims of anything have been as a TN STATE Guard "1st
Lieutenant" (scowling pose in cammies) or the infamous snot-on-
moustache pose in a (used) flight suit with embroidered Captain's
bars on the shoulders, as a member of the CAP. Not ONE single
bit of information from EIGHTEEN YEARS claimed on active duty
in the USMC.

He's hiding something.

The only conclusion possible is that Robeson is a fraud, an
imposter, a wanna-be who never-was.

If Robeson makes fraudulent claims about 18 years of his life,
what ELSE is he claiming fraudulently?

3. His claims of anything on QRZ.COM and his AOL home page
are made only by him and are NOT "checked" or "investigated
(for truth)" by either QRZ or AOL. Note that his biography
now has him as "CHOP" (presumably an abbreviation for Chief
Operator) of a second MARS station, whereas he had claimed
earlier on the newsgroup as being "Assistant Chief Operator"
on only one MARS station.

A NCOIC MARS?

You betcha. Go to the K4YZ "detailed info" link and use the
link at the end to access his home page. In that he claims a
SECOND MARS station service, this time as THE NCOIC. Just
more embellishment by the imposter.

Can't be true. He was VERY specific about the "A" in front of NCOIC.

So he's lying again. Always got a be just a little better than he
actually was.

Robeson needs IMAGE of his mighty and heroic accomplishments.
Slathering on more embellishments (never before mentioned)
seem to be a part of that.

Somebody come to Robesin's rescue.

Mark, watch for the responses from the Mighty Major on this
post. :-) His actions will be as I've described.

Tsk, tsk on me...I forgot to include Robeson's usual response
and answer to things he can't prove as being "LIES" by the
challenger. :-)

To him, it IS a "LIE." His fantasy world is made up differently
than the reality we are all accustomed to...any departure from
that fantasyland will SEEM like a "LIE" to him. Naturally he
is disturbed about his fantasyworld being torn asunder.

Everyone lies except for Robesin.

---------

We can all concentrate on the personal squabbles of a few,
the anonymous middle-school-mentality-macho-wanna-bes
happily talking dirty...OR...consider the FCC document
release of 7 August 2006 on Access BPL. That's available
at www.fcc.gov as FCC-06-113A1 in PDF or MS Word format.

That's a REAL Policy matter. But it's too difficult for
those anonymous middle-school-mentality-macho-wanna-bes
who would rather throw trash and dirty words on others.

Len, how've you been?

Just dandy, Brian, hope you've been the same. :-)

Been too busy with other things than to come into this
Din of Inequity more than once or twice a month. Not worth
it with some of these creatures. :-)

LHA

Bacteria.

Old August 16th 06, 08:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.military.cap

wrote:
On 16 Aug 2006 05:34:30 -0700, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"
wrote:

STFU, whining illiterate *******.

cease

You are the one who lied about their EME contacts and Army service. So
STFU.

Old August 16th 06, 09:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.military.cap

wrote:

You are the one who lied about their EME contacts and Army service. So
STFU.

Cease desist and grow up

Old August 18th 06, 03:29 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.military.cap

wrote:

You are the one who lied about his Army service (as with everything
else you claim), so you STFU!

funny my references check out

none of your do
cease, desist and grow up