Old January 29th 06, 04:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default more lies more forgery more easion SOP for robeson

wrote:

more forgery more lies
On 10 Jan 2006 18:46:55 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
nobodys Old friend wrote:

more forgery more lies
K4YZ wrote:
never an Old friend wrote:

more forgery more lies
still waiting here

you claiemd toyou worl aact with days it is now 16

you man enough to amdit that you lied when you said I would be served
yet? or do you want to contiue your fare a few more days ? or weeks or
years even?

Markie, if you're THAT anxious to part with your money, why don't
you save BOTH of us the trouble and just send me a check for $15,000?

meaning yuo have not filed meaning you lied when you said you would
file within 10 days

Nope.

You're putting words into my mouth.

No i am not you osted and friday the stament that you said youd file
within 10 days

I said I'd give it to my lawyer for action in ten days.

no you did not say that

Done.

so you say

I said I'd take action. I have. Whatever get's filed get's filed
when he thinks it's ready to go...Not a minute before. And doesn't
cost ME a thing until it does.

if you file now it will cost you since you also promised that if I
stoped using your daughter name youd not file suit

No, that's not what I said.

yes it is what you said Google provide

And besides, even after the "trcue", you made even MORE disgusting
posts invoking my daughter's memory.

the truth is disgusting to you?

I asked wether you had sex etc with you

you posting the disgusting lie Mark organ caught on tape

you file now you lied and comitted fraud

Nope.

yes you do
And I have over 175 "raped his daughter", etc, like posts
SINCE then to prove it.

they don't prove anything but that you are slime

you don't file and you lied about filing and you filed here in
claiming you will file

Don't sweat it.

not sweating it just trying to sort out your lies

either way YOU LIE

Nope.

yep either way you go you create a lie

Markie...your just demonstrated your BIGGEST problem here...Lack
of English comprehension skills.

no I have not I understand what you are saying word by word

You're an idiot.

more name calling

what you can't understand is you have traped yourself in your web of
statements

Nope.

yep
Perhaps in your twisted mind it appears that way, but then
hey, you're Mark Morgan and twisted minds are what you're all about!

I am sure your lawyer if you haeve one will advise you that you can't
file since you have posted the statement that you will not file is I
stop using your daughter's name.

You're confusing yourself, Markie.

not at all

take care of your family tell your lawyer the truth or fess up that
you lying here

My family's fine.

for now

it might change if you file and get in front of a judge here with your
record of the last few years steve

My lawyer knows the truth. It's on CD. Both sides of all
exchanges for the last 6 months. Including several with Frankie and
Brain.

which is why he is not filing no doubt

Get those fixed and you're well on
the way to recovering the rest of your life.

my life needs no recovery

Yes, it does.

no things are fine as I ave sid they could always be better

A LOT of it.

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 29th 06, 04:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

more forgery more lies

Where?

On 10 Jan 2006 18:46:55 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
nobodys Old friend wrote:

more forgery more lies

Where?

K4YZ wrote:
never an Old friend wrote:

more forgery more lies

Where?

No i am not you osted and friday the stament that you said youd file
within 10 days

I said I'd give it to my lawyer for action in ten days.

no you did not say that

Yep.

Done.

so you say

Yep.

I said I'd take action. I have. Whatever get's filed get's filed
when he thinks it's ready to go...Not a minute before. And doesn't
cost ME a thing until it does.

if you file now it will cost you since you also promised that if I
stoped using your daughter name youd not file suit

No, that's not what I said.

yes it is what you said Google provide

Google provides that you're an idiot, making an even BIGGER idiot
of yourself, Markie.

And besides, even after the "trcue", you made even MORE disgusting
posts invoking my daughter's memory.

the truth is disgusting to you?

Your travesty at the sake of my daughter does.

I asked wether you had sex etc with you

You asked if I had sex with me?

Perhaps a schizo such as yourself might find that a viable option,
but I don't.

you posting the disgusting lie Mark organ caught on tape

Catching your organ on tape probably WOULD be disgustiing.

you file now you lied and comitted fraud

Nope.

yes you do

Nope.

And I have over 175 "raped his daughter", etc, like posts
SINCE then to prove it.

they don't prove anything but that you are slime

WHO generated those posts, Markie?

Remember! Yor answer is being archived!

you don't file and you lied about filing and you filed here in
claiming you will file

Don't sweat it.

not sweating it just trying to sort out your lies

WHAT lies...?!?!

either way YOU LIE

Nope.

yep either way you go you create a lie

Nope.

Markie...your just demonstrated your BIGGEST problem here...Lack
of English comprehension skills.

no I have not I understand what you are saying word by word

You're an idiot.

more name calling

Nope. You're an idiot. That's a fact. Sorry you don't like it.
Almost everyone here has tried to get you to STOP being an idiot, but
you do seem to like it so much.

what you can't understand is you have traped yourself in your web of
statements

Nope.

yep

Nope.

Perhaps in your twisted mind it appears that way, but then
hey, you're Mark Morgan and twisted minds are what you're all about!

I am sure your lawyer if you haeve one will advise you that you can't
file since you have posted the statement that you will not file is I
stop using your daughter's name.

You're confusing yourself, Markie.

not at all

Then that confirms it.

take care of your family tell your lawyer the truth or fess up that
you lying here

My family's fine.

for now

And for always, save a meteor strike.

it might change if you file and get in front of a judge here with your
record of the last few years steve

There's nothing here for me to be concerned about, Markie...

YOU on the otherhand already have a mental health record and a
record of suspicion in at least TWO law enforcement jurisdictions.

My lawyer knows the truth. It's on CD. Both sides of all
exchanges for the last 6 months. Including several with Frankie and
Brain.

which is why he is not filing no doubt

Nope.

You really don't pay too close an attention to your enviroment, do
you...?!?!?

Get those fixed and you're well on
the way to recovering the rest of your life.

my life needs no recovery

Yes, it does.

no things are fine as I ave sid they could always be better

They could be a LOT better...YOU could be a lot better.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 29th 06, 04:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default steve blind? maybe I shoudl reconsider the old line saying masturabtion causes blindness

K4YZ wrote:

more forgery more lies

Where?

there

On 10 Jan 2006 18:46:55 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
nobodys Old friend wrote:

more forgery more lies

Where?

there

K4YZ wrote:
never an Old friend wrote:

more forgery more lies

Where?

there

Old January 30th 06, 06:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default learn to spell

K4YZ wrote:
lied to an old friend wrote: