Old August 11th 06, 01:19 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

Default You're not a real ham if you want the ARS to sound like CB.

wrote in :

On 10 Aug 2006 10:38:09 -0700, "cmdr buzz corey"

On 9 Aug 2006 20:30:59 -0700, "cmdr buzz corey"
wrote:

an old idiot wrote:

Part 97 does not define Ham radio, Part 97 defines the rules

WE define Ham radio

And again your compete ignorance springs fourth to show you for the
total moronic half-wit you are. But then, what's new?

§97.3 Definitions.

(4) Amateur service. A radiocommunication service for the purpose of
self-training, intercommunication and technical investigations
carried out by amateurs, that is, duly authorized persons interested
in radio technique solely with a personal aim and without pecuniary
interest.
your poitn

We defeine Ham radio the FCC merely defines the rules we must obey in
doing so
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Get a six-year-old to read and explain to you part 97.3 (Definitions),
subpart (4) where it DEFINES the Amateur service, note the word
service, nowhere does it say hobby.

indeed you note the words

the FCC defines the rules of the service WE define the noffy aspects
of it

Try not to look so ignorant.

try it yourself
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Mark, would you put these five steps on your web blog for me? Thanks. I
also want to try to get the moon bouncers to help us out. I think by
puting the five steps on your website, a lot more hams will see and agree
the five steps are a good idea. TNX, 73

SC

Step 1: No more automatic renewals. Individuals must retest and
pass all elements required for their license class.

Step 2: The passing score for written exams needs to be raised to 85%.

Step 3: Code elements should be 13 wpm for General, and 20 wpm for Extra.

Step 4: Make the no-code license one year non-renewable.

Step 5: Cancel your league membership until they decide to work
to improve things.

Old August 11th 06, 01:25 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

Default You're not a real ham if you want the ARS to sound like CB. It already does around here mostly silent

wrote:

an old idiot wrote:

[...]

why would I support a sytem that tkae away my license wether you mean
next week or next year?

Old August 11th 06, 02:05 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

On 10 Aug 2006 17:25:09 -0700, "an old friend"
wrote:

why would I support a sytem that tkae away my license

Because you're honest?

Oh.
Old August 11th 06, 02:51 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

wrote:

why would I support a sytem that tkae away my license

Because you're honest?

how would that play out

I am honest. I don't think CW has ANY value in todays world.

you are welcome to play with it but not to us it to restrict access to
some that is part of my birthright and yours

the Congress has no power to regulate Radio except from the ITU treaty
and the "nessary and proper" clause. against the 10th amendment which
reserves powers not listed to the states or to the people.

well bud I am part of the people, and frankkly I am not pleased pleased
at the way you are not using the alloacted spectrum

nothing about CW is required

Oh.

Old August 11th 06, 02:52 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

wrote:

why would I support a sytem that tkae away my license

Because you're honest?

how would that play out

I am honest. I don't think CW has ANY value in todays world.

you are welcome to play with it but not to us it to restrict access to
some that is part of my birthright and yours

the Congress has no power to regulate Radio except from the ITU treaty
and the "nessary and proper" clause. against the 10th amendment which
reserves powers not listed to the states or to the people.

well bud I am part of the people, and frankkly I am not pleased pleased
at the way you are not using the alloacted spectrum

nothing about CW is required etc by rules that the FCC is propposing to
change

Oh.

Old August 11th 06, 03:14 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

wrote:

why would I support a sytem that tkae away my license

Because you're honest?

how would that play out

I was being facetious.

the Congress has no power to regulate Radio except from the ITU treaty
and the "nessary and proper" clause. against the 10th amendment which
reserves powers not listed to the states or to the people.

Interstate commerce. If you don't understand how that gives the
government the right to regulate radio, you don't understand enough
about the Constitution to discuss the subject.
Old August 11th 06, 03:22 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

wrote:

why would I support a sytem that tkae away my license

Because you're honest?

how would that play out

I was being facetious.

realy

the Congress has no power to regulate Radio except from the ITU treaty
and the "nessary and proper" clause. against the 10th amendment which
reserves powers not listed to the states or to the people.

Interstate commerce.

comerence this IS AMATEUR RADIO you dolt
commerce is forbidden

how does Morse code relate to Comerce anyway?

Interstate commerce gives the Congress the right to require Morse Code
testing Id love to TJ weigh in on that

of course in fact you are beyond any convincing you have decided that
Morse is somehow vital to Ham radio

forutnately my auduince is out there

a gruop you and your postion failed to conivnce the ARRL may be getting
the FCC to drag it feet awhile but do you realy think code testing will
last amore than a few years at the outside

Indeed in last round before 2000 I could not find one of the procoders
who would state he beleived that code testing was not doomed

You're not a real ham if you want the ARS to sound like CB. It
already does around here mostly silent

do you realy distpute this title?

Old August 11th 06, 01:43 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

wrote:

why would I support a sytem that tkae away my license

Because you're honest?

how would that play out

I was being facetious.

realy

You are too obtuse to see it.

the Congress has no power to regulate Radio except from the ITU treaty
and the "nessary and proper" clause. against the 10th amendment which
reserves powers not listed to the states or to the people.

Interstate commerce.

comerence this IS AMATEUR RADIO you dolt
commerce is forbidden

how does Morse code relate to Comerce anyway?

Poor Morkie, he uses the word "commerce" three times in a row and only
spells it right once. So much for that "college education" you claim
you have.

Interstate commerce gives the Congress the right to require Morse Code
testing Id love to TJ weigh in on that

"TJ?" T.J. Hooker?

of course in fact you are beyond any convincing you have decided that
Morse is somehow vital to Ham radio

It will get through even in the roughest band condtions, stupid.

forutnately my auduince is out there

You are out there all right, Markie.

a gruop you and your postion failed to conivnce the ARRL may be getting
the FCC to drag it feet awhile but do you realy think code testing will
last amore than a few years at the outside

Mheh. There are kids who can do CW while you can't, Morkie.

Indeed in last round before 2000 I could not find one of the procoders
who would state he beleived that code testing was not doomed

Name them, fraud.

You're not a real ham if you want the ARS to sound like CB. It
already does around here mostly silent

Nobody wants to qso with you, stupid.

do you realy distpute this title?

Do you of being the newsgroup's retard?

Old August 11th 06, 01:51 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

wrote:

cease and desist

Old August 11th 06, 01:53 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

wrote:

the Congress has no power to regulate Radio except from the ITU treaty
and the "nessary and proper" clause. against the 10th amendment which
reserves powers not listed to the states or to the people.

Interstate commerce.

comerence this IS AMATEUR RADIO you dolt
commerce is forbidden

As I said, you don't understand the situation enough to discuss it.
Radio comes under interstate commerce laws. ALL radio does.
Broadcast, public service, CB and ham, among others.

how does Morse code relate to Comerce anyway?

It relates to radio, which the government has the power to regulate
under its mandate to regulate interstate commerce.

Interstate commerce gives the Congress the right to require Morse Code
testing Id love to TJ weigh in on that

It gives the government to require whatever doesn't violate the
Constitution. And there's nothing in the Constitution prohibiting
having to know code to get a ham license.

of course in fact you are beyond any convincing you have decided that
Morse is somehow vital to Ham radio

Nope - I never claimed that it's vital. I never even claimed it's
necessary. You just don't understand conversation.

You're not a real ham if you want the ARS to sound like CB. It
already does around here mostly silent

do you realy distpute this title?

"Title"? I dispute your understanding of common English.