Old August 14th 06, 07:54 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

Default More Morkie Mularkie

an old friend belched out in the middle of Sunday Services:
DrDeath wrote:
"Mark" wrote in message

"potooo" wrote in message
groups.com...

"an old friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

potooo wrote:
My oh my !!!

cease and desist

It was NOT directed at you. (and I'll type whatever
the f-ck I want to in any NG that I want, you ignorant
F-N jew putz )

I not lew Im pagan

And your not Markie-tard either you sock puppet troll.

He's not a lew? Is that anything like a len? Because considering
the type of character the one prolific spammer named len that we have
here, I wouldn't want to be a len either.

amaszing the efort that steve and his cohorts will go to isn't dr death
oh that is right you are ignoring me in almost as follish a gesture as
Wismen claims to be doing on Nimbusters

What was that, Morkie?...In English, I mean....

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 14th 06, 01:45 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

DrDeath wrote:

potooo wrote:
My oh my !!!

cease and desist

It was NOT directed at you. (and I'll type whatever
the f-ck I want to in any NG that I want, you ignorant
F-N jew putz )

I not lew Im pagan

And your not Markie-tard either you sock puppet troll.

He's not a lew? Is that anything like a len? Because considering
the type of character the one prolific spammer named len that we have
here, I wouldn't want to be a len either.

BWHAHAHAHA!

amaszing the efort that steve and his cohorts will go to isn't dr death
oh that is right you are ignoring me in almost as follish a gesture as
Wismen claims to be doing on Nimbusters

What was that, Morkie?...In English, I mean....

Good luck in hoping that happens. BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!