Old July 12th 06, 07:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default day 210 BRING IT ON

you have been threatening you fool lawsuit for months

you have just one problem, you lack a case to bring against me

I know that much

the worst you can accuse me of is taking you at YOUR own word and given
your insistance you NEVER EVER LIE that put a pretty good hole in your
case

given your history of stalking me and other I am not woried

another problem you have is that you can't frighten me with something I
am not afraid of

your "suit" if filled will cost me 750 dollars. the same money will
allow me to take a shot at suing you at the same time. worst that
happens is both suts are dismissed indeed thay is the most likely
result
so BRING IT ON

Old July 12th 06, 08:20 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Morkie Dances the Red Hatted Monkey Jig...Didn't Get Enough Last Time

an old freind wrote:
you have been threatening you fool lawsuit for months

You have been claiming to have three college degrees for months,
but continue to post "sentences" like that one.

you have just one problem, you lack a case to bring against me

Nope.

I know that much

You know squat, fatboy.

the worst you can accuse me of is taking you at YOUR own word and given
your insistance you NEVER EVER LIE that put a pretty good hole in your
case

Then you demonstrate an ignorance that exceeds your beltsize,
Morkie, which is in and of itself considerable.

given your history of stalking me and other I am not woried

Why do you continue this mistruth about "stalking". Morkie?

another problem you have is that you can't frighten me with something I
am not afraid of

Only a fool is not "frightened". Morkie.

your "suit" if filled will cost me 750 dollars. the same money will
allow me to take a shot at suing you at the same time. worst that
happens is both suts are dismissed indeed thay is the most likely
result
so BRING IT ON

More stupidity from the King of Stupidity...

Mark C. Morgan, KB9RQZ

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 12th 06, 08:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:
you have been threatening you fool lawsuit for months

You have been claiming to have three college degrees for months,
but continue to post "sentences" like that one.

you have just one problem, you lack a case to bring against me

Nope.

yep

if you have then

BRING IT ON

I know that much

You know squat, fatboy.

I knwo quite a bit

the worst you can accuse me of is taking you at YOUR own word and given
your insistance you NEVER EVER LIE that put a pretty good hole in your
case

Then you demonstrate an ignorance that exceeds your beltsize,
Morkie, which is in and of itself considerable.

if so then bring it on

given your history of stalking me and other I am not woried

Why do you continue this mistruth about "stalking". Morkie?

no mistruth
except on your side

another problem you have is that you can't frighten me with something I
am not afraid of

Only a fool is not "frightened". Morkie.

If am a fool how does that help you

BRING IT ON

your "suit" if filled will cost me 750 dollars. the same money will
allow me to take a shot at suing you at the same time. worst that
happens is both suts are dismissed indeed thay is the most likely
result
so BRING IT ON

More stupidity from the King of Stupidity...

BRING IT ON oh libeling one

Mark C. Morgan, KB9RQZ

PUT UP OR SHUT UP

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 12th 06, 09:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More Morkie Mularkie

an old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:
you have been threatening you fool lawsuit for months

You have been claiming to have three college degrees for months,
but continue to post "sentences" like that one.

you have just one problem, you lack a case to bring against me

Nope.

yep

Nope.

if you have then

BRING IT ON

More Morkie Mularkie

I know that much

You know squat, fatboy.

I knwo quite a bit

But you DON'T "knwo" how to spell correctly, fatboy.

the worst you can accuse me of is taking you at YOUR own word and given
your insistance you NEVER EVER LIE that put a pretty good hole in your
case

Then you demonstrate an ignorance that exceeds your beltsize,
Morkie, which is in and of itself considerable.

if so then bring it on

More Morkie Mularkie

given your history of stalking me and other I am not woried

Why do you continue this mistruth about "stalking". Morkie?

no mistruth

BIG mistruth, Morkie.

except on your side

Nope.

another problem you have is that you can't frighten me with something I
am not afraid of

Only a fool is not "frightened". Morkie.

If am a fool how does that help you

If you need to ask, you ARE a fool, Mork.

BRING IT ON

More Morkie Mularkie.

your "suit" if filled will cost me 750 dollars. the same money will
allow me to take a shot at suing you at the same time. worst that
happens is both suts are dismissed indeed thay is the most likely
result
so BRING IT ON

More stupidity from the King of Stupidity...

BRING IT ON oh libeling one

You shouldn't talk to yourself lile that, Mork.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP

More Morkie Mularkie

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 12th 06, 03:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:
you have been threatening you fool lawsuit for months

You have been claiming to have three college degrees for months,
but continue to post "sentences" like that one.

you have just one problem, you lack a case to bring against me

Nope.

yep

Nope.

you have no case

BRING IT ON

if you have then

BRING IT ON

More Morkie Mularkie

more proof that the Maj has been been lying

I know that much

You know squat, fatboy.

I knwo quite a bit

But you DON'T "knwo" how to spell correctly, fatboy.

wrong again

the worst you can accuse me of is taking you at YOUR own word and given
your insistance you NEVER EVER LIE that put a pretty good hole in your
case

Then you demonstrate an ignorance that exceeds your beltsize,
Morkie, which is in and of itself considerable.

if so then bring it on

More Morkie Mularkie

BRING IT ON

given your history of stalking me and other I am not woried

Why do you continue this mistruth about "stalking". Morkie?

no mistruth

BIG mistruth, Morkie.

nope

except on your side

Nope.

you have done as I have accused you of

another problem you have is that you can't frighten me with something I
am not afraid of

Only a fool is not "frightened". Morkie.

If am a fool how does that help you

If you need to ask, you ARE a fool, Mork.

it does not help you with your bluff

BRING IT ON

More stupidity from the King of Stupidity...

BRING IT ON oh libeling one

You shouldn't talk to yourself lile that, Mork.

more libel

PUT UP OR SHUT UP

More Morkie Mularkie

more proof you are lying

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 14th 06, 12:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old friend further confused himself:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wasted bandwidth:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind fantasized of little boys:
you have been threatening you fool lawsuit for months

You have been claiming to have three college degrees for months,
but continue to post "sentences" like that one.

you have just one problem, you lack a case to bring against me

Nope.

yep

Nope.

you have no case

Says you...but then you say...

BRING IT ON

Which means you acknowledge that I do.

Oh Morkie...You're SO confused!

if you have then

BRING IT ON

More Morkie Mularkie

more proof that the Maj has been been lying

Who's "the Maj"...?!?!

I know that much

You know squat, fatboy.

I knwo quite a bit

But you DON'T "knwo" how to spell correctly, fatboy.

wrong again

Actually, RIGHT again. The sentence that I quoted being of prime
example.

the worst you can accuse me of is taking you at YOUR own word and given
your insistance you NEVER EVER LIE that put a pretty good hole in your
case

Then you demonstrate an ignorance that exceeds your beltsize,
Morkie, which is in and of itself considerable.

if so then bring it on

More Morkie Mularkie

BRING IT ON

Bring WHAT on, fatboy?

given your history of stalking me and other I am not woried

Why do you continue this mistruth about "stalking". Morkie?

no mistruth

BIG mistruth, Morkie.

nope

Nope.

except on your side

Nope.

you have done as I have accused you of

Nope.

another problem you have is that you can't frighten me with something I
am not afraid of

Only a fool is not "frightened". Morkie.

If am a fool how does that help you

If you need to ask, you ARE a fool, Mork.

it does not help you with your bluff

What bluff, fatboy?

BRING IT ON

More stupidity from the King of Stupidity...

BRING IT ON oh libeling one

You shouldn't talk to yourself lile that, Mork.

more libel

No...Observation. You're talking to yourself, fatboy.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP

More Morkie Mularkie

more proof you are lying

Nope.

More proof of More Morkie Mularkie

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 14th 06, 05:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default More Morkie Mularkie more lies and libel ho hum

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind fantasized of little boys:
you have been threatening you fool lawsuit for months

You have been claiming to have three college degrees for months,
but continue to post "sentences" like that one.

you have just one problem, you lack a case to bring against me

Nope.

yep

Nope.

you have no case

Says you...but then you say...

becuause you don't have a case

BRING IT ON

Which means you acknowledge that I do.

lying again steve
put up or shut up

Old December 18th 06, 12:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
On 12 Jul 2006 00:20:02 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:
nobodys old freind wrote:
you have been threatening you fool lawsuit for months

You have been claiming to have three college degrees for months,
but continue to post "sentences" like that one.

you have just one problem, you lack a case to bring against me

Nope.

only a few day till one year annverery you lawuist lie

why does robeson run from his own words...becuase he is a lair

I'm a 'lair"...?!?!

snot-scam-and-sleaze, the "anonymous" screen name of Brain P Burke,
N0IMD:
wrote:
On 17 Dec 2006 07:19:27 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

Hey Brain...Why don't YOU explain to your "pal" in Michigan why
his continued insistence that his misquoting and misrepresentation of
what WAS said continues to make him look like a fool.

What Robesin posted was so repulsive that I'd rather not re-read it.
What kind of sick mind dreams up that kind of stuff, anyway?

I see you would rather fight than admit to the lack of English
comprehension skills of Morkie Moron. So now you do him an injustice
by not helping him to see what a fool he's been making of himself, but
you make a fool out of yourself in the process.

face it not everyone thinks you did not type a claim that I eat your
#### (or words to that effect

There were no "words to that effect", Morkie.

when you claimed every body you added another lie

And so far no one has come forth and said anything else, Morkie.

you add lie on top of lie steve

Nope.

just you lied lied and claimed my wife is male

He is.

you lied in claimed I was a rapist, that my father was rapist,that I
am child molestor, welfare fraud tax cheat high school dropp

You are, he was, you are, you are and you are.

a new today that BB lied about his understanding of your words

He understood them just fine, regardless of whether he liked them
or not.

He called YOUR interpretation of them a "miscommunication". His
tactful way of not having to directly admit that I am right and you are
wrong.

BTW stev I can cut and paste too I will thank you for helping me kill
the time till the densit sees me

What's a "densit"...?!?!

btw the more you refuse the more new threads

Morkie's "Manifest Destiny" to trash the newsgroup.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 21st 06, 04:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default KB9RQZ Says: "steve you are truly amazing"

From: "an_old_friend"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
Subject: 123 threads and still robeson lwill not to his lies about
brain