Old August 31st 06, 01:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

Default finaly figured it out the meow is just Paul effort to insure the his moderated nNG gets launched

kooks on parade

Old August 31st 06, 01:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

kooks on parade

Old August 31st 06, 02:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap,alt.usenet.kooks

"Otaku" wrote in message
On that fabled day of 31 Aug 2006, Daryl Hunt blessed Usenet with hir
wisdom in :

I suggest that everyone that the AUKk00ks have been chasing (yes,
group mission k00k posters are real, Alice) join me in
alt.usenet.kooks and help me trash the place. WE can have our own
elections, chase the k00ks that are chasing kooks around, watch them
try and avoid our rocking chairs with their tails, it will be
entertaining.

Looks like a Tinfoil Sombrero candidate, to me.

Seconded.
--
Suffer, unto me.
Indulge, my every need.

Old August 31st 06, 02:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap,alt.usenet.kooks

On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 11:10:37 +1000, Otaku wrote
in alt.usenet.kooks:

Having contemplated deeply, on 31 Aug 2006, saw
fit to share with us:
On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 10:08:57 +1000, Otaku
wrote in alt.usenet.kooks:

On that fabled day of 31 Aug 2006, Daryl Hunt blessed Usenet with
hir wisdom in :

I suggest that everyone that the AUKk00ks have been chasing (yes,
group mission k00k posters are real, Alice) join me in
alt.usenet.kooks and help me trash the place. WE can have our own
elections, chase the k00ks that are chasing kooks around, watch
them try and avoid our rocking chairs with their tails, it will be
entertaining.

Looks like a Tinfoil Sombrero candidate, to me.

I don't think he can get a TS merely for making empty threats to
increase the Sacred Poast Count. Tim Brown set the bar for the TS
award, and the bar remains high.

PJR :-)

Ahh, but if he actually goes so far as to hold his own elections and give
out "awards" (I hope I get one!)?

Yes, of course. But he's probably not competent enough to do that.

PJR :-)
--
_ _(o)_(o)_ _ Tired of the same old posters in your
.._\`:_ F S M _:' \_, newsgroup? Why not visit news.groups.reviews

Old August 31st 06, 02:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap,alt.usenet.kooks

On 31 Aug 2006, stared intently at the screen and
then furiously typed:

wrote in alt.usenet.kooks:

[...]

Oh, but he's a News Administrator and an ISP Owner, yaknow!

--
©2006 Otaku (at) troll4fun (dot) com

"Every morning, I get up and look through the 'Forbes' list of the
richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work"
-- Robert Orben
Old August 31st 06, 03:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap,alt.usenet.kooks

DrDeath wrote:

"Otaku" wrote in message
On that fabled day of 31 Aug 2006, Daryl Hunt blessed Usenet with hir
wisdom in :

I suggest that everyone that the AUKk00ks have been chasing (yes,
group mission k00k posters are real, Alice) join me in
alt.usenet.kooks and help me trash the place. WE can have our own
elections, chase the k00ks that are chasing kooks around, watch them
try and avoid our rocking chairs with their tails, it will be
entertaining.

Looks like a Tinfoil Sombrero candidate, to me.

Seconded.

He needs to sign up with PSYLVIA'S GOTI SCHEME PDQ.

--
COOSN-266-06-39716
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"Who is "David Tholen", Daedalus? Still suffering from
attribution problems?"
-- Dr. David Tholen
Old August 31st 06, 04:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap,alt.usenet.kooks

"DrDeath" wrote in message
"Otaku" wrote in message
On that fabled day of 31 Aug 2006, Daryl Hunt blessed Usenet with hir
wisdom in :

I suggest that everyone that the AUKk00ks have been chasing (yes,
group mission k00k posters are real, Alice) join me in
alt.usenet.kooks and help me trash the place. WE can have our own
elections, chase the k00ks that are chasing kooks around, watch them
try and avoid our rocking chairs with their tails, it will be
entertaining.

Looks like a Tinfoil Sombrero candidate, to me.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.g...8?dmode=source

Tip of the hatlo hat--where all this ****ing tip of the hat business
started.

Old August 31st 06, 12:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

an old friendless Sodomite wrote:
Peter J Ross wrote:

kooks on parade

Hey, Markie, tell us how you got sodomized and liked it.

Mark Morgan replied "yes I did. your point?" when confessing publicly
to having been sodomized in
. com.

Old August 31st 06, 03:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Hey, Markie, tell us how you got sodomized and liked it.

this is no t a porn gruop you find gruop to trun you on that way