Old September 5th 06, 12:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

Default Don't believe everything Markie says.

"an old friend" wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
Dumbing down ham radio *ain't* modernizing.
no one is dumbing it down exept the likes of yourself

Mark is just lazy.
nope

Why do you want to dumb down ham radio Mark,

I don't want to dumb it down i want to stop the silly frat house ****
you advocate

You can be a ham, Mark, but only if you decide to make an effort to be one.
Dumbing down ham radio the way you want is like burning down the club house
and selling the land to CB'ers.

Sc

Old September 5th 06, 12:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

Default slow code:kook on parade

Slow Code wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in

I don't want to dumb it down i want to stop the silly frat house ****
you advocate

You can be a ham, Mark,

I am a Ham

get over it you will be happier.

slow code:kook on parade

Old September 5th 06, 05:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

Default woger: kook on parade

wrote:
an old friendless cocksucker wrote:

sure I have been I was never presauded I wanted to jion such a gruop,

You were never asked. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Since you were never at a
college to begin with.

wrong again woger that has been proven

woger: kook on parade

Old September 6th 06, 12:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Don't believe everything Markie says.inded you should not but you can't belive anything Slow Code says

Billy Smith whined:

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

an old fraud wrote:

Why do you want to dumb down ham radio Mark,

I don't want to dumb it down i want to stop the silly frat house ****
you advocate

What the hell do you know about real "frat houses", you illiterate
moron, besides when you watch a rerun of "Animal House" on TV? You
sure were never in a real frat house at any time.

sure I have been I was never presauded I wanted to jion such a gruop,

You were never asked. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Since you were never at a
college to begin with.

Your college is/was?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA Poor Billy, he flunked out of that community college.

Which one did you attend Curtains boy? Did you
attend any sort of certified trade school, business schoo, or
university?

Yep, and it shows. You however show you didn't, "Floriduh" boy.

Or is it all smoke and mirrors like the rest of your
unsubstantiated life?

Poor Billy, projecting his useless life. Get back to delivering pizzas.

BILLY SMITH STEPS ON HIS OWN DICK THUSLY WITH THESE ****-UPS:

Billy "Dumbass who can't put together a sentence" Smith shows off those
English skills, quite ironically in
.net:
"That's interesting there idiot. I bet you really did flunk high school
math and probably elementary too. Oh thats right, wasn't that when was
in
Floriduh. Spelled Florida but the DUH is for your Dumb Ass."

"wasn't that when was in Floriduh" - Billy makes good **** up!

Billy "shoots" himself in his palsied club foot once again in
Message-ID .net:
"Roger, shots himself in the foot"

Billy the "Rhodes" scholar ****s up again and even demonstrates he is
an imbecile in et:
"Right you are, wannabe Rhode's Scholar!"

Billy the illiterate retard Smith screws up again, and his illiteracy
is exposed. "It serves him right."
.net:
"Deserves him right."

Billy "retard" Smith confesses to his generally accepted retarded
status in . net:
"I'm a general retard. bwhahaha"

Billy "spelling champ of the general retards" Smith admits his bad
hygiene but is still in denial about his English skills in
. net
"Sure I can spell and smell."

"Billy" the NOtwordSmith ****s up again with this incompete sentence in
et:
"So when you got divorced boy, did your finally figure out that your
more"

Billy "cumgargler" Smith managed to awaken from his drunken stupor to
slobber
in :
"Isn't that you mom weighed"

Mr."Education" Billy Smith steps on his own dick again when he talks
about others' "educations" (or educatiion" as he spells it) in
t:
"Uh, huh. Right LOSER. Still smoking that dope again? By the way how is
your
so called educatiion actually doing for you? Those online classes."

Billy Smith shows off his Pulitzer Prize writing skills in
t:
"You're whole life has been exhaled before."

Billy "illiterate retard" Smith spikes the "HUH?" factor in this
slobbering in
.net:
"Come on, do it just have you some spiked Kool Aid."

"Didn't" your special-Ed teacher teach you how to spell, Billy?
in k.net:
"...didnt Marie teach you to play nice"

"Rhodes scholar" Billy Lardass Davies Smith blunders and blows his
cover again in . net:
"Rhode's scholar Scheissman blows his cover again."

Billy "dumbass" Smith steps on his own tiny dick when he tries to
criticize others' typos,but he doesn't "perform" well as usual with his
blatant "stupidity" in
. net:
"Noteed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bwhahahahahahah. You're a brilliant one
Scheissman.
You even peform stupid acts on your blatant stupidty"

Billy "dropout Lardass" Smith steps on his own dick when he tries to
comment on others' spelling abilities, but he "can't" do any better in

Billy "dropout pizza BOY" Smith ****s up his sentence again when he
blathered in :
"How about those retest letter you received for jamming."

Billy "illiterate " Smith claims to have been in the Library, but he
can't even spell "I've" correctly, maybe Billy should check out the
English tutoring books there in
et:
"Ive been to quite a few libraries on Sunday and a lot of them are
open."

Old September 6th 06, 12:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

Default Markie: lying kook on parade

an old fraud wrote:
wrote:
an old friendless cocksucker wrote:

sure I have been I was never presauded I wanted to jion such a gruop,

You were never asked. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Since you were never at a
college to begin with.

wrong again woger that has been proven

Yes, proven that you haven't ever attended one.
Your own posts prove that.

Marky confirms he married a shemale in
.com:
"posted you can prove it for yourself anytime you can catch him at
home"

Mark Morgan replied "yes I did. your point?" when confessing publicly
to having been sodomized in
. com.

Markie the illiterate moron confirms that AB8MQ was never accused of
sodomy
while at the same time confirming he was in
. com:
"no wismen was never even accused of sodomy in the service"

Marky ****s up bigtime on
http://www.the-forum.us/boards/ubbthreads.php?Cat=0
in post #5185 - 07/12/06 11:57 AM
"what s your excuse for not upgrading to extra?"

Marqueer "an old freind"
admits to being at a KKK rally in
. com:
"I was sorta a KK rally one"

Mark Morgan admits he has never been
successful
learning morse or anything else :
"This assumes that you can learn Morse in the first place. I have
spent
years without sucess"

Markie Morgan, idiot shatters the irony meter when he pegged it when it
was suggested he take a remedial English course for his illiteracy in
. com:
"no illeteracy it is plain to see that"

Mark C. Morgan KB9RQZ blows the lid off the irony meter instead of his
usual blowing preference, a hard cock in Message-ID:
:
"you don't know or use english very well...gte help"

Markie Morgan, kb9rqz, proves his illiteracy when he slobbered
in Message-ID: .com:
"Icertainly can so I am not ileiterate"

Illiterate Mark C. Morgan KB9RQZ proves he has no degrees, but
"several" lies to cover it up in
. com
"I have a degree weveral of them thay are NOT needed"

Illiterate dumbass Mark C.Morgan pegs the irony meter when his claims
of superior "intelligence" is shown when he misspells "intelligence" in
.com:
"Wisemen is not more intellgent than me, he is not as ainteligent as my
cat"

Markie, who claims to be Jewish, exposes his actual racist Neo-Nazi
leanings in
. com:
"killing you would make the world a better place. you do make the case
for gassing the feeble minded well enough to make the NAZI's look
justified on that one"

Markie thinks Wiseman posts from the library exclusively in
.com:
"yep that is Wismen cited for jaming 20 m with filth now doing online
everyweekday (unless the local library is closed"

Marqueer Morgan, KB9RQZ admits he sucks cock in
.com:
"I do have gay sex partners"

Old September 6th 06, 05:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

Default woger: lying kook on parade

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an old fraud wrote:
wrote:
an old friendless cocksucker wrote:

sure I have been I was never presauded I wanted to jion such a gruop,

You were never asked. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Since you were never at a
college to begin with.

wrong again woger that has been proven

Yes, proven that you haven't ever attended one.
Your own posts prove that.

nop

woger lying kook on parade"

Old September 7th 06, 04:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

Default woger: lying kook on parade http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/*mipsor/default.htm

Old September 9th 06, 09:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default woger try http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/**mipsor

tards been busy marc Policy 3 July 15th 06 05:38 AM
Brain has Stevie paid up on the bet he made a few years ago an old friend Policy 30 November 30th 05 01:47 AM
More Markie Mularkie to Muddle Men's Minds With Meaningless Markie Meanderings K4YZ Policy 1 November 13th 05 01:24 PM
Still Waiting, Markie K4YZ Policy 36 August 3rd 05 05:50 PM