Old September 12th 06, 01:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Default If you saw on the ARRL website that N9OGL got a NAL, would you laugh for joy?

"N9OGL" wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
If you saw on the ARRL website that N9OGL got a NAL, would you
add the link to your favorites, or make it your homepage?

ROFL

You wish....loser!!

Todd N9OGL
SMEGMA SCUM RADIO
13.556.00 MHz LSB

LOL

Ditto's on the LOL's

73

Steve, K4YZ

It's going to be hilarious, especially when he comes back here and
blames everyone for his mistakes, like he normally does.

If he increases power much more I won't even need an antenna to receive
it. I'll be able to hear it with the rig turned off.

SC

What's going to be even funnier is I'm going to get one, and when don't
get one I will laugh my ass off at you stupid morons!!!!

Todd,

When the US marshal shows up at Omega One, will you go live so we can hear
the hand-cuffs click & hear you screaming: "It's not fair, it not fair,
mommy, daddy, help me."

SC

Old September 12th 06, 01:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Slow Code wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
[...]

It will NEVER HAPPEN!!!

Old September 12th 06, 12:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Morkie: This Only Means You Are Not On The List...

woger try
http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/*mipsor/default.htm

where the state of Michigan makes clear I am not

No...this only means you're not on that list...NOT that you aren't
involved in the misconduct.

Steve, K4YZ

Old September 13th 06, 01:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Morkie: This Only Means You Are Not On The List... which means you and Wismen are still lying

child raper
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

woger try
http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/*mipsor/default.htm

where the state of Michigan makes clear I am not

No...this only means you're not on that list.

which itself makes you and wisemen liers

Nope.

..NOT that you aren't
involved in the misconduct.

you have yet to produceeven the slightest eveidence Iam therefore by
LAW I am an inocent man

No, you are an illiterarate spammer white trash pervert who does appear
on such a pedo list.

Old September 14th 06, 05:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default woger try http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/**mipsor

Old September 14th 06, 06:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

child raper
wrote:

K4YZ wrote:

woger try
http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/*mipsor/default.htm

where the state of Michigan makes clear I am not

No...this only means you're not on that list.

which itself makes you and wisemen liers

Nope.

..NOT that you aren't
involved in the misconduct.

you have yet to produceeven the slightest eveidence Iam therefore by
LAW I am an inocent man

No, you are an illiterarate spammer white trash pervert who does appear
on such a pedo list.

You do mean illiterate? Try again white trash. Poor Scheissman