Old September 6th 06, 01:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Default If you saw on the ARRL website that N9OGL got a NAL, would you add the link to your favorites?

N9OGL wrote:
wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
Sniveling **** whined:
If you saw on the ARRL website that N9OGL got a NAL, would you add the link
to your favorites, or make it your homepage?

ROFL

You wish....loser!!

Poor Toad, he finally posted under his own name instead of "Billy
Smith."

Hey stupid I'm not Billy Smith try again stupid

Not this time you mean, you four eyed little faggot.

Old September 6th 06, 05:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Default woger: lying kook on parade http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/mipsor/default.htm

wrote:

Hey, Markie, why do you have a criminal record for child molesting?

woger: lying kook on parade
http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/mipsor/default.htm
stop lying

Old September 7th 06, 03:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.swap

wrote:
an old friendless faggot wrote:
wrote:

Hey, Markie, why do you have a criminal record for child molesting?

wo

The only liar is you, Marqueer!

funny how the Michigan state police disagree

Old September 8th 06, 02:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Markie: lying kook on parade

wrote:

Hey, Markie, why do you have a criminal record for child molesting?
wo

The only liar is you, Marqueer!

funny how the Michigan state police disagree

No, they know what a big pervert you are. chortle

Old September 9th 06, 09:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default woger try http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/**mipsor

Old September 11th 06, 12:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

Default If you saw on the ARRL website that N9OGL got a NAL, would you repost the link over & over again?

"K4YZ" wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
If you saw on the ARRL website that N9OGL got a NAL, would you add
the link to your favorites, or make it your homepage?

ROFL

You wish....loser!!

Todd N9OGL
SMEGMA SCUM RADIO
13.556.00 MHz LSB

LOL

Ditto's on the LOL's

73

Steve, K4YZ

It's going to be hilarious, especially when he comes back here and blames
everyone for his mistakes, like he normally does.

If he increases power much more I won't even need an antenna to receive
it. I'll be able to hear it with the rig turned off.

SC

Old September 11th 06, 03:37 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

Slow Code wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
If you saw on the ARRL website that N9OGL got a NAL, would you add
the link to your favorites, or make it your homepage?

ROFL

You wish....loser!!

Todd N9OGL
SMEGMA SCUM RADIO
13.556.00 MHz LSB

LOL

Ditto's on the LOL's

73

Steve, K4YZ

It's going to be hilarious, especially when he comes back here and blames
everyone for his mistakes, like he normally does.

If he increases power much more I won't even need an antenna to receive
it. I'll be able to hear it with the rig turned off.

SC

What's going to be even funnier is I'm going to get one, and when don't
get one I will laugh my ass off at you stupid morons!!!!

Old September 11th 06, 06:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

On 10 Sep 2006 19:37:35 -0700, N9OGL wrote:

Slow Code wrote:

It's going to be hilarious, especially when he comes back here and blames
everyone for his mistakes, like he normally does.

If he increases power much more I won't even need an antenna to receive
it. I'll be able to hear it with the rig turned off.

SC

What's going to be even funnier is I'm going to get one ...

Yep. That'll have us splitting our sides with laughter.

----
"From these studies and many more, it is evident that homosexuals molest
children at a far greater rate than do their heterosexual counterparts.
While they comprise only 1-2% of the population, they are responsible
for upwards of a third or more of all sexual molestations of children."
-- http://www.traditionalvalues.org/urban/one.php