Old September 8th 06, 07:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default woger try http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/*mipsor/default.htm

wrote in message
oups.com
wrote:

No I am proclaiming YOU to be a child rapist and you are one.

woger try
http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/*mipsor/default.htm
where the state of Michigan makes clear I am not

Real meaning: "I haven't been caught yet."

--
Casanovas, Lotharios, adulterers, skirt-chasers, debauchers,
letches, lechers and womanisers beware; Rhonda Lea Kirk

alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005 and April 2006

Old September 8th 06, 10:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Kadaitcha Man wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com
wrote:

No I am proclaiming YOU to be a child rapist and you are one.

woger try
http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/*mipsor/default.htm
where the state of Michigan makes clear I am not

Real meaning: "I haven't been caught yet."

indeed and since woger is claiming I have been caught and served time
the point stands

either I am good enough never to get caught by the cops, or I never do
the deed. either way I would be a registered sex offender

Old September 9th 06, 06:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Poor Markie

Kadaitcha Man wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com
wrote:

No I am proclaiming YOU to be a child rapist and you are one.

woger try
http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/*mipsor/default.htm
where the state of Michigan makes clear I am not

404ed website. You faked it, to begin with.

Real meaning: "I haven't been caught yet."

BWHAHAHAHAHA! He'll be on NBC's :Nightline" along with the other online
predators.

Old September 9th 06, 06:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old friendless sodomite wrote:
Kadaitcha Man wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com
wrote:

No I am proclaiming YOU to be a child rapist and you are one.
woger try
http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/*mipsor/default.htm
where the state of Michigan makes clear I am not

Poor Markie tries to lie.

Real meaning: "I haven't been caught yet."

indeed

Markie admits he engaged in child molesting!

Old September 9th 06, 06:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Real meaning: "I haven't been caught yet."

indeed

Markie admits he engaged in child molesting!

no wiger I admit I have neve been caught doing anything wrong
woger try http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/**mipsor

Old September 9th 06, 09:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy

That's not what your criminal record shows, though.

Old September 11th 06, 05:30 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Markie Morgan the child raper

Hail Eris! On Fri, 08 Sep 2006 05:46:16 -0700, Woger "Wabbit the
Pedo-K00k" Wiseman/Wabbit's Frogger jabbered inanely:
an old freid to some a nightmare to steve wrote:
wrote:
an old friendless sodomite pervert wrote:
your words you rape boys in yourvery nick

Except it's your name, child raper.

Mark Morgan is my name

And child raping is your game.

you are are the one proclaiming yourself a rapist

No I am proclaiming YOU to be a child rapist and you are one.

Wow, PKB much, Wabbit?

--
Shon'ai COOSN-029-06-71069
"I was told there would be cookies."
Old September 11th 06, 05:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

wrote:

an old friendless sodomite pervert wrote:

your words you rape boys in yourvery nick

Except it's your name, child raper.

Mark Morgan is my name

And child raping is your game.

you are are the one proclaiming yourself a rapist

No I am proclaiming YOU to be a child rapist and you are one.

Wow, PKB much, Wabbit?

You mean White Trash Woger don't you?