Old September 5th 06, 12:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Psssst! Woger

Lloyd Wiseman wrote in
:

Your weekends will go much faster if you sign up for an account with
http://www.prisoncallsonline.com/

AB8MQ won't have to call N0VFP and KB9RQZ collect anymore.

SC
Old September 5th 06, 12:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default slow code:kook on parade

Slow Code wrote:

AB8MQ won't have to call N0VFP and KB9RQZ collect anymore.

funny I have never been called colect by any ham

slow code:kook on parade

SC

Old September 5th 06, 05:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default woger: kook on parade

woger: kook on parade

Old September 6th 06, 05:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default woger: lying kook on parade http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/mipsor/default.htm

wrote:

woger: lying kook on parade
http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/mipsor/default.htm
stop lying

Old September 6th 06, 06:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Markie Morgan: white trash kook on parade

Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, slipping further into madness and posing as
" wrote:
an old fraud wrote:

wo

Hey, Markie did you clean up that filthy yard yet before the county
makes you do it?

What gives with your obsession of the yard of someone who lives hundreds
of miles from you, Rog?

Dave K8MN

Old September 7th 06, 04:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Old September 8th 06, 06:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default woger try http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/*mipsor/default.htm

wrote:

woger try
http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/*mipsor/default.htm
where the state of Michigan makes clear I am not

Old September 9th 06, 03:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Francisco wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

woger try
http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/*mipsor/default.htm
where the state of Michigan makes clear I am not

That matters little to Roger. He is well known throughout Usenet as being a
congenital liar and nobody believes him.

funny how there do exist those that do belive him

Steve Robeson for one

You would be best served by dropping your repetitious posts/challenges
inviting Roger to look at the web site for himself. You giving the outward
appearance of playing HIS game according to HIS rules, which means you lose,
Roger wins.

I thank you for you advice. OTOH I willl decoide my best interest
Go forth, my son, and spam no more.

no spam spam is by diffintion unsolicted and is also general comercail
in nature

Old September 9th 06, 05:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

Francisco wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

woger try
http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/*mipsor/default.htm
where the state of Michigan makes clear I am not

That matters little to Roger. He is well known throughout Usenet as being

congenital liar and nobody believes him.

funny how there do exist those that do belive him

Steve Robeson for one

You would be best served by dropping your repetitious posts/challenges
inviting Roger to look at the web site for himself. You giving the outward
appearance of playing HIS game according to HIS rules, which means you

lose,
Roger wins.

I thank you for you advice. OTOH I willl decoide my best interest
Go forth, my son, and spam no more.

no spam spam is by diffintion unsolicted and is also general comercail
in nature

No, Robeson does not believe Roger. Never has so far as I know. He, like the
rest of us, knows Roger for what he is. Robeson dislikes Wiseman as much as
you.
You seem to be as fixated on Robeson as Roger is on Lloyd. Yes, you can
decide what is in your best interest, but bear in mind that you are
beginning to sound not unlike Wiseman insofar as your constant commentary
concerning Robeson is concerned. Want some friendly advice? You would be
well advised to show a bit of maturity and "tone it down" a notch or two and
step back from the fray. When one wrestles in the mud with pigs, one soon
ends up smelling like a pig.

tards been busy marc Policy 3 July 15th 06 05:38 AM
Analyzing Woger Not Lloyd General 27 April 6th 06 06:24 PM
Analyzing Woger Not Lloyd Policy 27 April 6th 06 06:24 PM
Laying Waste to Frank Of Silliland's Silliness K4YZ Policy 454 September 18th 05 02:09 AM
"Typos", Wogie??? Lloyd 2 Policy 7 June 24th 05 06:15 AM