Old September 7th 06, 12:43 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Anyone know KB9RQZ's CB handle?

I could ask Dr Death, but I don't want to bother him anymore.

SC
Old September 7th 06, 02:50 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Slow Code" wrote in message
nk.net...

I could ask Dr Death, but I don't want to bother him anymore.

SC

Then why mention me? I am always in the back of your mind, I am your master.

--
Owner of Daryl Hunt
Master of Slow Code

Old September 7th 06, 02:53 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

DrDeath wrote:
"Slow Code" wrote in message
nk.net...

I could ask Dr Death, but I don't want to bother him anymore.

SC

Then why mention me? I am always in the back of your mind, I am your master.

poor pathetic kook

Old September 7th 06, 02:57 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"DrDeath" wrote:
"Slow Code" wrote in message
nk.net...

I could ask Dr Death, but I don't want to bother him anymore.

SC

Then why mention me? I am always in the back of your mind, I am your
master.

Make sure to send CW slow to SC.
Old September 7th 06, 03:05 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Steveo" wrote in message
"DrDeath" wrote:
"Slow Code" wrote in message
nk.net...

I could ask Dr Death, but I don't want to bother him anymore.

SC

Then why mention me? I am always in the back of your mind, I am your
master.

Make sure to send CW slow to SC.

I'm sure he copies and transmits code via PC.

--
Owner of Daryl Hunt
Master of Slow Code

Old September 7th 06, 03:08 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"DrDeath" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"DrDeath" wrote:
"Slow Code" wrote in message
nk.net...

I could ask Dr Death, but I don't want to bother him anymore.

SC

Then why mention me? I am always in the back of your mind, I am your
master.

Make sure to send CW slow to SC.

I'm sure he copies and transmits code via PC.

I'm sure he's NO code. (n8 looking 6 meter wire running across his 40 foot
back yard to the neighbors tree)
Old September 7th 06, 03:25 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Slow Code wrote:
I could ask Dr Death, but I don't want to bother him anymore.

I believe it is "Stupid".

Old September 7th 06, 03:47 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Steveo" wrote in message
"DrDeath" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"DrDeath" wrote:
"Slow Code" wrote in message
nk.net...

I could ask Dr Death, but I don't want to bother him anymore.

SC

Then why mention me? I am always in the back of your mind, I am your
master.

Make sure to send CW slow to SC.

I'm sure he copies and transmits code via PC.

I'm sure he's NO code. (n8 looking 6 meter wire running across his 40 foot
back yard to the neighbors tree)

I guess he can't afford a real antenna on Burger King wages.

--
Owner of Daryl Hunt
Master of Slow Code

Old September 7th 06, 08:50 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Morons...

Yes indeed...The more i read the more i am convinced that all you
idiots thrive on the never ending hate and discontent that you sling at
one another!...Ah ha ha ha... Shoooo Trolls... ``The Watchman`` I
Am Watching You...

Old September 7th 06, 11:42 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"the watchman" wrote in message
oups.com...
Yes indeed...The more i read the more i am convinced that all you
idiots thrive on the never ending hate and discontent that you sling at
one another!...Ah ha ha ha... Shoooo Trolls... ``The Watchman`` I
Am Watching You...

And you are being pinged:

Ping 71.115.24.218
[pool-71-115-24-218.sbndin.dsl-w.verizon.net]

Round trip time to 71.115.24.218: 58 ms
Round trip time to 71.115.24.218: 55 ms
Round trip time to 71.115.24.218: 57 ms
Round trip time to 71.115.24.218: 58 ms